Hello guys, How do guys test girls?

Your more detailed anwers will help us a lot...

Most Helpful Guy

• -asking her for her favourite sport. if there´s none, that´s a big minus
    -asking her if she likes tattoos or smoking. yes for either is a big minus
    -also asking her how much experience she had and why she believes previous partners didn´t work for her. testing if she´s a foul egg or if she just had bad luck with the guys.

that´s all i can think of at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently my ex used to test people (me included) by being a dick and seeing who stays by his side. Eventually his plan failed,

What Guys Said 18

• In the beginning...

I normally test them by seeing what they want, whether they are looking for something more than just a roll in the hay.

Little things, like compatibility tests, are they active and can walk more than just around the block, can they go for a picnic and not be bothered too much by nature, etc.,

• Tell them to use a Number Two pencil, and I usually try a Scantron sheet. I also change my tests so that they can't just memorize the patterns... but I'm crafty like that.

In all seriousness, I don't really "test" women. That tends to be a girl thing, I think. If I encounter a red flag, ok... but it's not purposely seeking to play head games or anything. I suppose I listen to what they say and when they act differently, then that's a bad sign. But I don't set it up like that.

• I can just see a girl and smell it.
    If i see her talking to a bunch of dudes, i know deep down she is a slut just looking for sex,
    I with hold all physical contact and act like a virgin,
    If she sticks with me, i know she will be loyal...
    If she starts fucking around, i dump her ass.
    It happened onve, she left me coz i with held sex and later, she came back running to me, i kept her as a fuck buddy but never gave that bitch my heart.

• I use my bullshit meter its very simple and a unisex test that any one can do :P

i observe them and see if their words match up with their actions when they claim things or claim to like or do things :)

• Um i give them a dildo and if their blowjob skills turn me on (which isn't hard to do) then they are in. Lmaooo jk ofc

• Yeah he's not joking haha :P

• Lol, well what do you mean test? Like to see if their my type or not?

• Like test whether the girl is gold digger, whether she is a spoiled girl.. whether she misses you back.. etc.. hehe... could u share ur tricks?

• I just screen them to see if they have qualities I find attractive. Or qualities I don't find attractive. Often in the form of asking questions bluntly or making up assumptions to see how well she falls into that frame.

And of course logistics to see if and when I can hang out with her.

• Get her in a friendly setting in a group with other guys and see if she won't flirt with them.

Conversation, is she really as smart or as interested in my interests as she says she is, is she interested in my personality or just my status/money/etc?

Test if she can take a joke, figure out if she can stand some adversity, or is she made out of porcelain?

But this is all somewhat dependent on my own preferences.

• "Test girls"... meaning what exactly?

• Like test whether the girl is a gold digger, whether she is a spoiled girl.. whether she misses you back.. etc.. hehe... could u share ur tricks?

• Well, honestly, I don't have any "tricks" per se. I'm just very careful about whom I decide I want to date. Usually, I'll talk to one of my friends and say "hey, I'm thinking about asking this girl out." The normal response is "she's a sweetheart, she's a great girl, you'd be perfect for each other." I guess I'm just programmed to make good choices in women :-P

Most of the women i know are pretty solid and devout Catholics from my local young adult ministry. Honestly, I just let them get to know me and vice versa. I try to be easy to read so that they know how I see myself and what I want. That's not to say that I'm best friends with them or anything, but I try to build strong friendships.

• i never have "tested" anyone but i have been married over 20 years so i dont think this answer is much help.
    but i usually take people at face value untill proven other wise

• I dont test but find truth on daily life.
    I had ever seen my ex run away while I was bullied.
    but I did not hate instead of learning truth love.
    Love is devoting without conditions.

• Lol we don't. That's why so many of us end up with crazy girls. I won't lie, I do appreciate how much caution the ladies have when it comes to relationships.

• a basic spelling test followed up with some simple maths equations then an iq test and lastly a STD test

• Haha...
      Oh please... be more serious...
      *puppy eyes*

• im not aware of any tests but I've never even had a girlfriend so my experience with them is non existent

• I don't test girls 😕

• Wah... i mean.. umm really? Because.. i think we usually whether it is intentionally or subconciously test the one that we like..

Ex: Now
      Like test whether the girl is gold digger, whether she is a spoiled girl.. whether she misses you back.. etc.. hehe...

• Yeah maybe I do subconsciously

• Bet one of my homeboys $50 to see if he can have sex with her...

• now thats a good question. but if i answer that.. won't i be betraying my own gender's methods... ?

• Yes you will.. haha
      But you are helping people... helping the girls..
      Please... *puppy eyes*

• haha. dem puppy eyes. hard to resist. well... we see how congruent she is with past things she said. and how in alignment her thoughts, theories and actions are. then we see how she responds when we check out another woman. and how well she can take a harsh comment. to mention a few... .

• by the way do you have all the negative traits and search for methods to cover them up? so that you can deceive someone?

• Thats a girl thing to do. Guys let you prove things over time. Girls like to play such games.

• 0|0
  • HISTORY. ATTENTION SEEKING. FAMILY N FRIENDS. SOCIAL ACCS
    I ONCE TOOK A GIRL GOOGLE+ FROM HER NUMBER THAT WAS LINKED ON TRUECALLER AND CHECKED HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FOUND OUT SHE WAS SEARCHING ON WAYS TO GET RID OF HER MOUSTACHE

• NO SCAM I SWEAR

What Girls Said 0