I'm coming to USA what to expect :D?

I'm coming from the middle east to start my life somewhere in USA, i'm non smoker and non drinker, would there be girls who are interested in dating good-boys lol :D?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few friends from HS who live study in the US now. (I also come from the Middle East) they're getting laid af.

• Mn ween ente :D?
      aha okay good

• Ya hala bel habib 😂😝 i grew up around Lebanese people

• Ya sallaam :p haha tthat's cool to know ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Expect disappointment across th board. I've had friends from Jordan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. None of their expectations were met but most agreed it was still a better alternative. As for girls, you never know what you'll get so it's impossible to say.

• Oh thanks for enlighting
      Has any of your friends got girlfriends?

• That depends. I've always liked latinas but they generally date their own race. Where I live, there are more than in most American cities. It sucks because their families make it extremely difficult to even get to know them. Before the Kurdish girl I mentioned, I tried talking to an Iranian girl but she left for Iran before I could really get to know her.

• My advice is to avoid the white girls. They are extremely demanding and high-maintenance plus they feel entitled to nearly everything without wanting to give anything back. I haven't had much experience with black girls because, again, they tend to stick with their own race.

What Girls Said 4

• You should probably wait for the outcome of the presidential election.

• There will be girls interested just not as much as you want. People in America are racist and will stereotype you just because you're from the Middle East. We need good guys here in America. I've came across a lot of middle easterns at my job and they're attractive and really nice

• That's good, isn't this what Americans want? attractive and nice persons?

• She's right. Middle Eastern men generally have a bad reputation here. An most people tend to stick within their race when dating. I've been attracted to Middle Eastern girls I had no chance with because of my race and if you're expecting to date any white girls, you will have a very hard time.

• If u rich... yeh

• I'm afraid iwill only attract gold diggers..

• what u fear-that will happen to u

• This is depends on :
    1. If you're Muslim or not
    2. Black or white.
    3. Rich or poor.
    4. Handsome or ugly.
    5. Smart or not.
    Well people are going to treat you good or bad according to the list up ☝🏻️
    Good luck anyway and i wish you a happy life.

• 1. Christian
      2. White
      3. Rich
      4. Handsome
      5. Smart
      :D and thank you to break it down
      You look like a good girl

• I really don't know! I'm not saying all of them are bad but the majority are. You can go all over the world and you can go to Europe instead or Asia. You have many choices here, maybe you won't be happy in "the land of freedom" you never know

• okay thanks :D
      Take me under your wing :D
      Comiin to florida :D

What Guys Said 15

• almot any social outlet. find things you love to do and do them, and meet people and socialize. Bars are one place but that can be tough. church is another... but not sure if you are a church person... hiking, bicycling, fundraisers,

girls are everywhere. finding girls who like good boys... that's tougher. Id say go tot he philippines or some other country. Its a little harder here. I'd pick a mid sized city not a big city.

• Tell girls you come from wealth, say your dad is some posh oil tycoon or something lmao they'll love you man

• Prince of Lebanon lol

• there are 350 million people in the U. S and women outnumber men here, so statstically yes there are.

• You have a hard row to plow. There's quite a bit of Islamaphobia right now, and that will create some problems. But there are some great people, and yes there are people in the west who do not drink, as far as smoking it's been out of vogue for many years, though vaping seems to be on the rise, it's still a small group of people. Good luck to you, what area are you going to?

• Why people there are stereotyping middle easteren by thinking they're only muslims i can't understand?
      In the middle east there are the atheist, jewish, Muslims and christians..
      Thank you and i am going to Florida.

• Oh I understand that middle east does not necessarily mean Muslim. But your typical redneck doesn't get it.

• Hey where from the Middle East are you?

• an Eastern European guy who moves to the U. S. to live the American dream. Do you have a cousin named Roman? if you meet a guy named Dimitri.. Run.

• hahahahah
    lol this place is all about looks
    ALL ABOUT LOOKS
    the better you look the easier life will be
    the US is stupid

• Lots of homeless people.

• Pls no bombs... mmk?

• U bombed the whole jews u prick and now u want me to not bomb ur anal?

• No bombs nein.

A little gas can never be bad.

• Nitro

• GUNS lots and lots of GUNS ! :P

• hahahahahaha i feel sorry for u bruh

• expect everyone to expect you want to blow them up
      I don't know if that shit makes sense it hurt my head typing it

• its not hard to spot someone from the middle east man

• IDC if they found out anyways :D

• Oddly enough I'm making the opposite transition here soon; any pointers for me?

But for you you'll be fine. United States is a pretty chill place. Southern states get a little racist / republican at times (mores than the Northern part of the country). So my advice would be to live in say Ohio or out west towards California; stay away from Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and Texas. You'll be fine just about anywhere but more of the crazy stories come from the South.

• You'll get shot by the police

• why :D

• GTA :D
      You were doing illegal things dont you ;)

• Why do you remind me of Super Mario opinion owner? *pew* *pew* *jumping*

• Going to America ;) Well, ok, maybe in your case cumming... depends on where you'll be and what neighborhood you'll be staying in

I recommend South Central L. A.

• thanks homie ;)
      Do girls love them arabs boy :D?

• Ahh well you shouldn't have any problems in fucking a lot of girls there

• Alrightly then :D , where you at?

• Expect a whole lot of ignorance and racism.

• shit why :/

• 'Mericans are relatively simple. It's easyer for them to fear everyone who is middle eastern rather than judge people individually. Hence all Muslems are terrorists because 1 in 100 million is a terrorist. They are very religiously prejudice. Think that Christians actually believe their own dogma about tolerance and love? Wrong. 'Praise the lord and pass the ammunition'. There is a reason they spend more money on their millitary then all other nations- combined. They love war and killing. Dosen't matter if it's civilians, women or babies. Kill kill. Iraq war: over 1million dead, 90% civilians.
      Torture a warcrime? Just re-define it so you can do it and feel great about.
      They have no problem with someone else suffering so long as they can reap the benefits and have cheep crap.

• Oh wow! this is really shitty logic :o