Have you ever regretted rejecting someone, who asked you out?

Has someone ever asked you out, and in the future when you met them again or whatever you regretted not accepting their offer of going on a date with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• no regrets. i take my time and i make sure i know what I'm doing. i dont get asked out everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Most girls that have have asked me out seemed to know so much about me, but had never talked to me before... I prefer when people get to know me and let me get to know them, rather than them watching me and realizing I'm awesome while they build me up in their head secretly...

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Kinda, she didn't flatly ask me out but was around me a lot and tried to get my attention. I saw her as a friend and only started appreciating her as something more when it was too late. Now, years later, I think I might date her if I found out she was still, or again, interested in me.

• Yes I was kassidys first crush and I completely said no and was very mean and my friends were mean to her now she's older very beautiful

• Nope, it's never happened.

• Nope never