Is this just how women operate?

🤔Well... See almost all women say they want a nice honest sweet gentlmen that's loyal and Trust worthy and all that great stuff...😌
But most women almost always end up dating the guy that's a pretty boy who's popular all around and he's a asshole with at least 3 to 5 more girls he can get head from, or sleep with...😅😂 the funny thing is, these are the types of guys I see women ending up with...

How do I know?

well I go to LA Fitness, real popular gym with the hotties lol. Guys talk and gossip to, just like women do, especially when they cruise through the gym. So they almost always dirty talk and exchange sex stories.

The point I'm trying to make is... Women almost always choose the opposite of what they verbally say they want in a man.

the question is why? Why do women go for these fake nice guy wanna be's? Why do they always date the guy that's slept with over 100 girls before he's even my age lol

🤔🤔 {Now that I think about it, it might just be the younger generation that's stupid and oblivious to the fact that they're choosing the opposite.}🤔🤔
older women ususlly see through all the games and fake pick up lines...

🤔{food for thought}🤔

Feel eel free to comment if you have insight to clue me in, it's not much of a question, more like ranting and thinking out loud

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't know why women do that. I'm only 19 and it's not hard to realize when a guy is acting. Trust me I have friends who always go for the assholes even when I warn them about that person. I've honestly always wanted a guy who is a gentleman and honest and loyal. & im glad to say that I found that. I'm not so picky either but nowadays people don't seem to go past the looks. All girls and guys want is someone that looks pretty or handsome instead of personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want them because they're attractive first and foremost. Then it's because they hand out just enough 'nice' to keep women interested, but not so much that they bored. Because most of them are not actually assholes, they simply don't open up until the right woman comes along - every girl tries to be THAT woman.

What Girls Said 11

• First of all being attractive, isn't a bad thing. Choosing someone who is attractive isn't a bad thing/

Second of all, maybe the guys that share a lot of stories are making them up. Or the nicee guys just don't share as much, even though they are getting enough. You know a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell

So I think your "observations" are extremely biased

• If you go by locker room talk, your dataset is extremely self selected. It's like if I were to say "men only go for whores" because every-time I go to the red light district I see men only hooking up with prostitutes, not the nice girls

• Lol I'm a gentlmen but I'll tell my boy if I smashed a girl or not... You swear like its top secret government plans or somthing, and you must be rather niaveve if you assume gentlmen don't kiss and tell, lol The statement "ignorance is bliss" must definitely applies to you and your life style

• Your a fool! The nice innocent girls are the ones that get chasssed cuz they are innocent and clean and not dirty sleeping with 1 million different guys every weekend

• not ALL women want an 'honest, sweet gentleman who's loyal and trustworthy'. Some just want a guy who's hot and a good lay.

Also, I don't see why you make the assumption that a 'nice guy' who's capable of practicing basic human decency is by default unattractive.

• You lost me in that last part, I wasn't saying nice guys are unattractive, I'm saying they ususlly never get the girl because most people and general never take the time to get to know what's underneath the surface because their too busy drooling over other people rith hot bodies and pornstar model faces. I always laugh when girls think they've found a good guy but he's actudlly Bring low key and secretly telling me about all the bitches he's fucked how he just got head from ******* lol

(I'm not talking about 1 guy, this happens ALL THE TIME! with almost all the guys I've seen or ran into..)

• perhaps these self-proclaimed 'nice guys' are overly shy, less socially adept, etc.. In which case, you can't really blame the girls for having a tendency to be more into guys who are going to be more open about charming them and chatting them up.

• I suppose your right

• well of course we want a good guy, but why can't that good guy be attractive too? just because a guy is hot doesn't mean that he can't be a good guy. besides, we are human and sometimes our hormones take over.

• Hot guys and girls get offers from everywhere and everybody, which means they ususlly hsve that option to be an asshole or a bitch or picky to the people they dislike.. You ususlly don't get attractive and nice but if you do then that means you have to look for the idea of that. Being fake and putting up a front.

• you can tell a lot about someones character by the way they turn someone down. not all hot people are rude to those they dislike. there are people who are average and even unattractive who will harshly turn down someone who they dont think is hot. there are guys and girls who are like shallow hal, for example they may not look all that good themselves but will turn their nose up and be rude to someone they dont think is hot

as far as being picky, everyone has the right to go for what they want. hot people do have better options and can turn down who they dont want and that doesn't necessarily make them bad people unless they are rude about it.

• a lot of attractive men know how to pretend to be nice, decent guys and trick women to use them for sex. those women are looking for nice guys, that doesn't mean they're going to settle on one that's unattractive. knowing this fact is how those douchy men are able to play their games and fool them.

• A lot of women are blinded by beauty and then wonder why they get played or end up crying all night under the covers

• I don't waste time with games

• I see 😌

• We want hot and sweet. Not just one over the other. Check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

• When I say I want someone nice and thoughtful, that doesn't mean it's the only qualities I look for. No. It means that they need to have that plus other things. Women like pretty things too you know? We want someone attractive AND nice. Not just attractive, not just nice. Both.

And when I say being nice is more important, it doesn't mean he can be an unattractive guy as long as he's nice. No. It means that nice is more important. If I say water is more important than food, it doesn't mean I never need food and an overabundance of water will make up for a lack of food. No. It simply means water is more important.

I don't get why some guys refuse to understand this.

• No not hero moment I just thought it was him. But it's not.

• Ok..

• no need to generalize it... not all women go for the type of guy you described above

• If you read it correctly you'd see that I didn't classify all females being that way, just a lot of them.

• Nah I prefer a guy that I can stay at home & play dota with, and probably won't mind me shouting "SAVE ME" every few minutes throughout the game. These guys are usually more chill & low maintenance & I love that in men. Most gym rats are a little too much for me to handle (and they probably won't be attracted to me anyway, so...)

• I feel like the guy probably ACTS really nice and like the only one they care about is that girl, behind the scenes. So then the girl is convinced they're not the asshole they act like elsewhere so he's just "misunderstood" lmao

• I mean what I say and I say what I mean.

• You seem like you're a difficult women to get close to lol

• Nvm..

• Like attracts like.

The girls hooking up with your buddies mostly aren't the same girls saying all they just want is a nice guy to cuddle & watch Netflix with.

Hipsters are usually drinking gourmet coffee with other hipsters, country guys and gals go fishing together, slutty gym rats are hooking up with slutty gym rats. Etc.

The problem is that a lot of young guys see what looks good to them and think they can pick any personality to go along with it.

• Females are almost always indecisive and extresmely picky and moody, especially when it's that time of the month

• I'm not sure why other women do that. I know what I like and don't like. Personality and lifelong relationship is what I'm after. Something shallow as looks isn't on my list at the top of what I want in partner. There is a truth that you need to have something to attract the other person, however, but it doesn't have to be the super pretty boy that is very popular. I tend to date more unique looking guys.

What Guys Said 10

• If you think of women more of their animal nature it willmake more sense. imagine women are like a pack of Gazelle's (deer) and men like a lion.

you can pull a lot out of Genesis 2-3 if you examine it as well...

Their core values are they want to be desired and to be secure... its the core of the woman. They are all wounded to some degree in their "self worth" depending upon childhood and those wounds unfortunately draw them to more of the same... e. g. daddy was a controlling ass so they are drawn to that. Or she was raped so her self worth is to give herself sexually... etc.. psychology.

In general:
    * They want a man that is socially proven: e. g. if they see the other gazelles around a lion, he's safe. Think of Hugh Hefner... it isn't just money and it sure isn't his looks. That answers the bulk of your question above... if he has 3 other girls, he's more desirable.
    * They want a man that appears in charge and confident: more security.. these guys embody that.
    * They want to be desired: you have to pursue them in the right way for them. For some... that is aggressive works but for most, indirectly works... especially through their emotions.
    * They are very sexual creatures... they aren't direct with that... if they were, they'd end up witha l ot of offspring. But they are sexual and they want a sexual advance, but in the right way for them... often through words or their mind and indirectly.

You can do this all being a good guy to them. you don't have to treat them like crap and abuse them. You do need to understand the women at a deeper level and embody the traits they are looking for... confidence, security, you desire them, you aren't intimidated or destabilized by their emotion (more stability and confidence). Get that and you are in a good place.

P. S. women will lie to you (bitch test) just to see if you can pass their tests or not. be aware they play games. if you don't know what I'm talking about I'll get you references so you can learn...

• Please tell references of the lie tests...

• This seems like overcomplicating something that doesn't exist all that often...

I drive a Lambo... I don't get tested all that often...

• @ILikeToTalkToPeople rofl!

• most inexperienced guys like the big titted, stupid, popular blondy better than the less popular bookworm. don´t blame girls for what men do too.

also being nice doesn´t entitle you to attention from the girls you like. girls don´t like weak doormats, they can step on if they want.

• Yes there are billions of women in this world and every single one behaves exactly how you just described.

• Most likely you're only going for bimbos yourself...

Many women do want a trustworthy, nice man, but he also has to have confidence and things he's interested in and passionate about. So-called "nice guys" usually lack the latter two traits and act obnoxious to women.

Plus a lot of the time these guys were just booty calls for the women in question who would never actually date these guys. Finally you have to consider that some of these men in the gym may actually be nice and smart people.

• it's not that they like assholes (they like to be pounded in their assholes btw) it's because they want a dude who can make things happen

• theyre hot, if you're hot women want you

• Actions speak louder than words.
    Also, women talk a lot of shit. It's best to ignore 80% of it.

• you need too understand women like sin
    usually means there not worth it

• They like that "excitement" that sense of "danger". Need hunted and pursued and being excited... Then, later they complain about being abused and wonder how that happened. They end up here asking for opinions, and then ignore them :)

Yep.. women for you.

• Never take what a woman says at face value. Judge her by her actions.