Do women hate virgins?

I'm a 24 y. o virgin, I want to wait untill marriage. Do women hate virgins like me?

• Yeap, we hate you virgin!
  • Nope, it is not a big deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it's not a big deal at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't hate virgins, but most of them, except for those waiting till marriage, don't like virgin guys. Most virgin girls prefer non-virgins, that's why it's better to lose your v-card when you're a teen, cause at that age it's normal to be inexperienced.

Most girls wouldn't take a 24 y/o virgin, except like I said, those waiting till marriage too.

• I study mechanical engineering. And I have never had chance to get laid because of being in a fully guyish department and lack of social skills. I don't think I'm a creep. But, people tend to view me so, when I say I'm virgin. This really hurts me.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't hate virgins, but I don't personally date religious men.

• Nope I'm not religiously fanatic guy. Please do not think that all virgins are religious. I just want to belong only one women. I know it is not a common idea in US and sounds creepy for you. But, I migrated from Basque's countryside. It is a cultural thing.

• Good, I worked out for 3 years. I will keep it. I thought women don't like masculine, macho type of guys in bed.

• Well women aren't singular beings sir, everyone has their own personal preferences. Some women really dig "macho types" in bed while others, perhaps not.

• Nope, it is not a big deal.

• Majority of us don't HATE virgins. Why would we hate someone only because they haven't had sex yet? However, I wouldn't be with someone who's WAITING TILL MARRIAGE. I don't hate those guys ar all, whatever floats their goat... We're just not compatible, different views and whatnot.

• It is not because of being a religious fanatic. Why do you think so? Doesn't being special and first one for a guy feel you fine?

• Lol if you say so 😂😵

• Hahahaha. It is so bro))))

• No it's not a big deal, but I have met girls that doesn't prefer, I honestly don't know why but everyone is different. You will find someone that will accept you and will wait as well.

• nah it means i for sure know that ur dick is STD free so that's a plus.

• It's no big deal man, you need to be comfortable when you decide to do it, if you're waiting until marriage that's a-okay

• No I don't hate virgins. I wouldn't date a guy who wants to wait till marriage however

• Nope, although I would not want to be with someone who is waiting for marriage.

• Waiting for marriage is one of the best things you can do for your future wife! It is becoming harder and harder to find people that wait, but I am glad some people still are.

• to make love to a virgin is no different than any one else who has a new partner

• dont hate you but wouldn't date you

• It's fine.

• Hate is too much of a strong word to use, I don't tend to hate anyone, unless they've done something really wrong to me (e. g. killing a family member or the like), I don't really mind if the guy is a virgin or not, though I probably wouldn't be with him if he wanted to wait until marriage, though I wouldn't mind taking someones virginity either, it's always nice to do something new :P though something I'd appreciate is for him to tell me he's a virgin beforehand

What Guys Said 6

• No, I don't think so. I think it's a plus point if the guy is a virgin, I don't see any reason why a woman will hate a guy who is virgin.

• They might find you less attractive for being a virgin but they won't hate you for it.

• not a problem... but waiting untill a marriage is a very big deal for people.

• No? Why would they hate virgins when they were one once upon a time?

• what women like or hate is completely insignificant. women simply dont exist... .

• Not hate them. Just dislike them and not wanting anything to do with them, because they will think it's weird other girls have never wanted to fuck you, so they interpret it - often times correctly - as a guy they should stay the fck away from.

But sometimes they will tell you otherwise here