Should I worry about a relationship my boyfriend has with a co-worker?

My boyfriend of almost a year is a very outgoing and friendly person. He has a lot of friends in this area and works with mostly women. He has this one co-worker who he works with every so often about coaching since they both coach in the district. They don't talk or see each other daily. However, I didn't think much of her earlier in the year when he would send her texts telling her good job or good game. Really anything related to coaching. But now, as of late they text more frequently and seem closer. He texts her things that in my eyes are too much and come off as flirty. He always says he is just nice to people when I tell him he is sometimes too friendly with random women. However, he isn't afraid to do this in front of me. But the texts I saw between him and this coworker I didn't know about. The texts in my eyes are just unnecessary even if they don't cross any relationship lines. Also, now they are playing on a recreational team together which he asked her to be apart of. I don't know if I'm making something out of nothing but I'm not comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 2

• Is he comfortable if you are around the two of them? Has he ever introduced you to her? If he hasn't, I'd be a little bit worried. Some people (your boyfriend) are just more outgoing than others and will befriend anyone. Try asking if you could go to his game! If he says "idk" or "maybe next week" then he may be hiding something.

If he's sending "flirty" texts, then maybe watch out a bit more closely, but right now I wouldn't worry too much.

• I've met her before and she knows about me but we've never hung out. And I didn't ask to go to the game because he usually asks me to but he didn't this time. So I just let it go.

• so what he is a man. he can fuck whomever he wants... .

What Girls Said 1

• It's completely fine that you're not comfortable with it. If I were in your position, I'd simply recommend him to be less flirty towards them because it gives the wrong message.