What should my next move be?

I (38/M) have been talking to a woman (F/27) almost every day for about three months. She just got out of a five year relationship about four months ago. We have hung out six or seven times. She told me about a month ago that she "isn't looking to date anyone right now." She has told mutual friends that she could see us dating in the future. I am keeping my options open. I have a few dating profiles online.
I really like her. I have been single about three years, and she is the first person in that time that I am really interested in. I feel like if I don't make a move soon, it's going to be too late. What should my next move be?

1

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it sounds like it might take a while for her to be ready to date anyone again. I think the only thing you can do is let her know that you are open to trying a relationship with her, but also make it clear that it's totally okay if she's not ready for that. If you pressure her, you might scare her off

• You think I should try to kiss her the next time we meet?

• no, that would be pressuring her and scaring her off. She told you she isn't looking for that now. You can ask her if she's changed her mind, but you can't make a move like that unless she is showing that she might be ready to try something.