I am stright girl, but with weird interest to some girls?

I think i am stright girl, i ve never had anything with girls, i only dated guys my whole life...
But...
When i was 13 i felt in love with girl from my dance class... She didn't know and i never showed it to her. I dreamed of her, how we kiss and how i tell her one day i love her and we will dating... And so on...
But in a year i finished my dance lessons and never sow that girl again...
I felt in love with boys and then had a boyfriend after finish school...
And never after was in love with girls... never dated them or even being attracted to them.

But recently i found at facebook a girl i knew in school and i felt strange attraction to her... like, i realise i like her...

If i am stright, why i occasitionally have this weird interest to some girls?
Or it means i am not stright?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hormones will get ya man. It happens

What Guys Said 5

• If you can picture being in a sexual situation with the girls, and enjoying it?
    Even if it is rare and only some girls?
    I'd say not straight.
    I would say bi-sexual with and almost overriding preference for men, but not a strict exclusivity.

• i dreamed in sexual way about that girl in dance class when i was 13

• Could it be that the girls you have "crushes" on, are simply ones you admire? Their style, their demeanor, their intelligence? I have seen guys who had it together (muscles, career, dress, etc.) and I admired them. That doesn't make you gay / lesbian / whatever.

• No.. i admire many girls... but i feel no attraction for them...
      With this 2 girls i have attraction and weird interest

• I feel like a lot of girls have an interest in other women. Maybe not sexually, but every female friend I have on Instagram likes pics of other women, even some I think are a little more sexual

• That interest... and this is attraction...

• All girls are bi in some way.

• maybe your a bisexual and you dont know.

What Girls Said 1

• That means that you're not straight. Don't worry about it. The large majority of people are not straight even though they find it hard to admit it.

• but it happen only twice with me, the rest of the time, i am nto even close attracted to girls