How to talk to girls i'm attracted to?

OK so ever since middle school i have never been able to talk to girls i am attracted to. It really sucks because I've missed out on lots of opportunities. I don't know i guess i'm just really insecure and have low self-esteem :(.

It sucks because i'm 17 will be 18 next month and i still feel this way, and as usual i have missed out on lots of opportunities because i was simply afraid to talk to the girls i find attractive. It's easy to talk to girls i'm not attracted to though... i do that everyday. There is this girl in particular named Te'andrea that i find really attractive... but i just don't have the guts to talk to her. I mean seriously... she's the most beautiful girl I've seen in a long time. I've only made eye contact with her once and i froze up and couldn't say anything. She hasn't really noticed me ever sense. Any advice? I keep trying to think of ways to get over the fear... but i don't know if i have it in me =/. This is the biggest phobia i've ever had lol smh...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what you should say but you should definitely go talk to her. I promise you will miss all the shots you don't take and will regret it for the rest of your life. I know I did. Be confident. Invite her to hang out with you and your friends (make sure other girls are there so she's not uncomfortable) just be yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to her as a friend don't flirt right away take baby steps and see where that takes you.

What Guys Said 1

• You walk up to her tell her you have a crush on her am your a little nervous.