Where do you draw the line between love and obsession?

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is returned!

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard some guys kidnapped girls, so that's obsession.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends.. You have to determine whether he/she loved you before she became obsessed or if he/she became obsessed an only thinks she loves you. Because if its the first one.. There is no line in my opinion.

• Obsession would be like wanting to know what the person is doing the whole time, where they are 24/7, checking their phone. Being contolling (stopping them see their friends for example)

I don't consider that love but some people do. It's a lack of trust in my opinion & makes for an unhealthy relationship.

• obsession is what you get a restraining order for, love isn't

• Need more detail but I thoroughly qualified to help

• I believe there is a thin line

• Love is being respected, spoken to with honesty, and everything else in between! Obsession is when someone thinks they love you but in a very psycho way. Example : " I love you too much. You're never going to be with anyone else except for me. I won't let you" Those were the exact words of my boyfriend, hopefully soon ex.

What Guys Said 4

• There is no line. People handle love differently.

A random old man appeared out of nowhere one day and told me "you know, love is a form of insanity".

I immediately looked at the girl I've been seeing, and agreed.

• That's a good question.

• When it's been 3 years and I've told this girl countless times I don't like her yet she still hasn't given up.

• by learning about what love is

love only exists in freedom. if you love them for you, its not love its infatuation and obsession