Guys, I need a guys opinion. Is he into me?

I've been talking to this guys for about 6 months we met online and he's texted me everyday since. Since he lives kind of far , an hour away, we don't see each other as often as I want. But he makes the effort to come see me as much as possible and he never stops texting me. Is it too early to ask him how he feels about me? What's the best way to ask him if he wants a relationship?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think so. I think that if you're into him you should say it. Maybe it's all he wants.

What Guys Said 4

• Well the best thing is to tell him that you have interest since he is showing and interest in you it will make him thinkless about if you would say yes making it easier to ask you out

• its a fine time to ask.
    "I like you, I wish we could spend more time together. Would you be interested in a committed relationship with me and we'll see if we can make this fun and make it work"?

• He's into you. Also, I'd say just do what you think he personally would like. If you can't think of anything just go for it. :P One day when he visits just be like "I was thinking.. how would you feel about being together?" :P

• you can just have so fun and asking him if he do. or you just be patient till he ask you