Does HE STILL LIKE ME?

Okay so basically me and this guy like eachother... I know he likes me because his friend told me. So I wrote him a note saying I like you and his reaction wasn't bad but it wasn't that good either. He seemed happy though and didn't neglect me in any way. In fact he's always super nice to me but a bully to others. We've been dating for like two weeks now and yet I still don't feel like we've hit that couple stage yet. For example: we've hugged eachother and laugh like best buds but nothing romantic like you see most couples doing like holding hands and cuddling, e. t. c. I'm wary about this though because It makes me think maybe he's not interested. I know what you're thinking, oh if he didn't like you he would have rejected you. I guess my thinking is illogical and although we're very compatible, I don't want to keep feeling like we're just friends ya know i need some romance action too. it's natural for me to want romance in a relationship isn't it? oh and quick side note :when we first started dating he said he was gonna be like the romantic guy in the movies but he seems close-minded to that now. So what should I do? Make a move? Is he still into me? PLEASE

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to make a move. He might actually be shy and not show it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to date someone that's a bully to other people anyway? Even if he's nice to you now it doesn't mean it'll last :/

• Lol because he's nice to people he likes in this case me and I did make a move today and it went great. Plus he gave me his sweater cuz I said I was cold which was super romantic. 😊😌

• I tend to pay more attention to how people act towards people they don't like or aren't close too, says more about who they really are.

But well done for making a move, hope it goes well. Just remember how he treats people he doesn't like IF you ever fall out and look after yourself x

What Guys Said 1

• Well if you show him indirectly that you would like to get to that point it would help we don't know sometimes if a girl would rather start off a little slower but now should be a good time so try and hold his hand yourself and get things rolling

• Okay thanks... I'm a little apprehensive about it but I'll give it a try tomorrow wish me luck..

• Good luck☺

What Girls Said 1

• It's only been 2 weeks give it time but keep an open mind. If you don't feel like you are getting what you need from the relationship then you should find someone else

• Nah it's all good now. We are getting closer :)