Would you date a butcher?

I was thinking of being a butcher because it seems like a fair pay for the work. The blood wouldn't bother me too much and I have a steady hand.

I was thinking about being a freelance artist but apparently it's extremely difficult to make a living off of especially now. It could just paint on the side I guess.

• Yes
  • Probably
  • Unlikely
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't bother me, unless you ran around with blood under your fingernails and stuff.

What Girls Said 16

• Meh. My dad is a butcher, it's an honest man's day's work.

Plus my dad is cool.

So I suppose it wouldn't bother me.

• "Loveskittens" according to your username, but would be a butcher? :/

I don't think I could. I'm trying to quit meat as is, and I wouldn't wanna be tempted.

• Cats eat meat exclusively.

• Lol energy* took*

• I agree. But I went to one of those live butcher shops. I could not eat the meat after looking at those poor chickens in the face :/

• wouldn't have to worry about buying meat.

• Lol, hell yeah!! I love me a nice slab of meat! It's just a job, your check would spend the same as any other job.

• It shouldn't matter as long as you don't live above your shop and you like taking showers after work. And if you got discounts on steak, that would be a huge bonus :D

• Unlikely.

• Nononono

• Now I don't have to trim the fat off my meat and it'll be just the way I want it lol. Where can I sign up? 😂😂

• as long as he doesn't butcher his fingers in the process all is good.

• No no no

• Murderer!

• Yes, if they are a decent person of course. You shouldn't date a person based on their profession.

• Hell no. Being a vegetarian, that right there is a full on dealbreaker for me. Not a chance.

• no I wouldn't

• If you love what you do and we love each other then why not? :-)

• NO I can't even watch someone chop animals up. It's not the blood that bothers me but it's the fact that animals are dying for own enjoyment

What Guys Said 4

• I would date a butcher girl. Sure, it's compreensible, living from arts is a challenge and your plan seems realistic.

I bet you will have candidates : )

• Of course.

• No they are big people and I dont want a big wife

• Hell yes. Free steaks!