Would you date a butcher?

I was thinking of being a butcher because it seems like a fair pay for the work. The blood wouldn't bother me too much and I have a steady hand.

I was thinking about being a freelance artist but apparently it's extremely difficult to make a living off of especially now. It could just paint on the side I guess.

• Yes
    39% (16)62% (13)47% (29)Vote
  • Probably
    12% (5)5% (1)10% (6)Vote
  • Unlikely
    17% (7)19% (4)18% (11)Vote
  • No
    32% (13)14% (3)25% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't bother me, unless you ran around with blood under your fingernails and stuff.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Meh. My dad is a butcher, it's an honest man's day's work.

Plus my dad is cool.

So I suppose it wouldn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Loveskittens" according to your username, but would be a butcher? :/

I don't think I could. I'm trying to quit meat as is, and I wouldn't wanna be tempted.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cats eat meat exclusively.

• Show All
    • Lol energy* took*

• I agree. But I went to one of those live butcher shops. I could not eat the meat after looking at those poor chickens in the face :/

• wouldn't have to worry about buying meat.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol, hell yeah!! I love me a nice slab of meat! It's just a job, your check would spend the same as any other job.

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter as long as you don't live above your shop and you like taking showers after work. And if you got discounts on steak, that would be a huge bonus :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Unlikely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nononono

0|1
    0|0
  • Now I don't have to trim the fat off my meat and it'll be just the way I want it lol. Where can I sign up? 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • as long as he doesn't butcher his fingers in the process all is good.

0|1
    0|0
  • No no no

0|1
    0|0
  • Murderer!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if they are a decent person of course. You shouldn't date a person based on their profession.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. Being a vegetarian, that right there is a full on dealbreaker for me. Not a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • If you love what you do and we love each other then why not? :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • NO I can't even watch someone chop animals up. It's not the blood that bothers me but it's the fact that animals are dying for own enjoyment

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would date a butcher girl. Sure, it's compreensible, living from arts is a challenge and your plan seems realistic.

I bet you will have candidates : )

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they are big people and I dont want a big wife

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Free steaks!

0|0
    0|0