Would you date a soldier?

I'm probably way too small and inattentive to be a special forces member but I do qualify to be a meat shield, cough*, I mean regular infinity.

• Yes
    33% (17)42% (10)36% (27)Vote
  • Probably
    17% (9)21% (5)18% (14)Vote
  • Unlikely
    19% (10)12% (3)17% (13)Vote
  • No
    31% (16)25% (6)29% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|7

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has served (I'm a girl however), I can tell you that you will not be starved for attention from women as long as you are in the military. I think the bigger issue at hand would be determining which women to date and which to watch out for. There are certain kinds of girls who will see military guys as meal tickets, a reliable source of income and dependant benefits (we call them dependas). Now I know many women who married active duty sailors who are amazing, down-to-earth, good hearted women but that is not to say that there aren't women out there who will go after the benefits and the uniform and not the person wearing it. Your NCO will warn you about these girls.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I qualify to be an E. O. D Tech since you know army always needs suicidal maniacs who disarm bombs and play poker with death.

So you should be fine. Woman like uniformed man. Or full bomb suit, whatever floats there boat lol.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• No, I wouldn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I currently am in a relationship with someone in the military.
    Voted yes.

2|3
    0|0
  • Hell no. I respect any service member, but men in the military have such a different mentality when it comes to relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. There is nothing more honorable than someone serving their country. I would be happy to date such a person who values their nation.

1|1
    0|0
  • i really respect people who lay their lives down, first responders, soldiers, even good Samaritans. i dont see why i wouldn't end up with someone like that. plus my family is heavily into the military so lol

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl didn't care what you do. If she Is super into your job she I'd what you call a tag chaser. This are no good. They are looking for baby daddies and benefits. Your NCO will fill you in

0|2
    0|0
  • No never ever!

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally yes :)
    It means that he is brave and strong <3

0|1
    0|0
  • soldier? hell no

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I wouldn't date you. You have a poor attitude

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote A = I HAVE dated military men.

ie: A few p/i's + one colonel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, but most unlikely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I don't think I could marry one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope been there done that
    Will not do it again

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Soldier? Nope
    Cop? Maybe

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree with war and want to demilitarise so no. Our views would differ too much. And obviously I'd be constantly terrified he wasn't going to come back to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably but I been with guys that are and ugh usually they end up lying to me so yea I probably but I can't really say yes either

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Sure I would I've been around soldiers all my life ( military family ) they're great folks, I have the highest respect for our armed forces.

0|1
    0|0
  • fuck no lol. every women I've met thats done military service has been a ragging whore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Possibly,
    My mother is ex-military and I WILL NOT EVER DATE MY MOTHER

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would date a military girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not into the sheep mentality.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's conflicting for me. On one hand I see the military industrial complex and find those serving the military no better than nazis. On the other hand I find it to be quite a fetish if a woman is militarily trained and uniformed. Ugh...

0|1
    0|0