What guys think?

why do guy like girls with big butt and tits?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... I personally don't really care and too big is a turn off

Most Helpful Girl

• Those that do are just attracted to that. It might be on a deeper level, that it shows femininity. Some guys prefer smaller chests, and that's not to say they are less feminine than a busty chested woman. Some like evenly proportionate. Other guys don't care, they just like tits and ass.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe at your age they do... other things become more important in the later years. at that point, big ass and tits are not as necessary but just preferred.

• i have no idea i'm not one of them. i prefer a good overall package. mind and body but if i have to choose mind would be the biggest thing i look for

• Actually I don't... I want someone that is proportioned right...

• i do not like it to be big that much. but it's sounds good for others who do. They don't really distinguish your personality but some men linking body and emotions and there are some feelings that fit and wanted to become saturated and live with it regardless of the beauty of the body and signs of femininity

• I don't.

• sounds good

• a hot face beats anything. if she has tits and ass its a bonus

What Girls Said 5

• Because EVERYONE MUST like big breasts and butts...
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I'm sure not all the guys like just butts and tits, some guys prefer legs or the face.

• I think it's proportion more than anything. If a super skinny girl had DD's on her it wouldn't look right. Same with a very overweight girl with A's. I don't mean to rag on girls with large or small boobs it's just what I've seen.

• all guys love the big titts and big butt ,, but the woman have many things to like ,, like the legs the face the hair his eyes the lips the hands not only titts and ass

• Some guys like it, some guys dislike it.