Help how do I get over her?

A year ago I dated a girl and due to life stresses I acted weird, and I guess it drove her away. She didn't return my texts, and I was kinda happy about it. During the fall I would occasionally run into her and she would avoid me. In one instance I was in the parking lot and felt like I was being watched and looked around and saw her friend in the passenger seat of her car staring at me. So I left the parking lot and thats when I saw her get out of the car. So they were waiting for me to leave parking lot.

One stay I ran into her and we caught up she started responding to my texts. We would talk, but she just kept saying apparently. So we stopped talking. Now in second semester I had a class with her and sat with her on first day. She was very distant so I took it as a sign that she wanted to be left alone. Next class I sat with my old friend and she sat right between us. Then she began talking to me more and more, and eventually after class she would walk up from behind me in the halls and joke with me. Everyone said she liked me, and I have heard from some people that she was talking about me to her friend. So I asked her if I could get a second chance on dating her, and we could start out by talking to each other during coffee, and see where it evolves. She said okay! And 4 days later I asked her when she was free. She texted me "I don't want any sort of relationship with you!"

People keep saying she likes me, and I don't know what to do! If we were friends she still wanted to be friends she would tell me to fuck off like this would she? I want her out of my head.

What Girls Said 1

• She does not like you. She already told you that she is not interested in being involved in any sort of relationship with you.

What Guys Said 2

• She only wanted what she couldn't have and now she has you.

• When people tell you a girl likes you, it's usually true.