Would you date somebody that doesn't have any friends?

would you date somebody that doesn't have any friends?

1|1
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would. I am one of hose, though nowadays I have one. I was a loner for quite a bit if time, and then grew up with friends I stopped hanging with. So I know for sure that people have dallouts with people.

That just means that she would want me around more, and if she doesn't want to hang out I get to do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. Because it depends on the circumstances, maybe they just moved to the area or work all the time. I am also older so a lot of my friends have gotten married and have kids and we lost touch. Otherwise, if there is something horrible wrong with their personalities which is why, then I wouldn't date them anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Friendship is overrated. Besides, it's better than dating someone with too many friends, who values his/her friends more than me and our relationship and/or who wants me to hang out with his/her friends all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, there's many good reasons why a person might have no friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is my DREAM, as then I wouldn't have to tolerate being introduced to people idgaf about.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I'd be their friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No friends? Need at least one good one I hope :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date him

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, no problem for me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on why, but I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would, since i dont have any friends either :D

0|0
    0|0
  • @takumii s dad is loner but I still bang him

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would be concerned that 1) She would be too clingy 2) that she will would have no support group apart from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as she was nice.

0|0
    0|0