Was I stood up, what should I do?

Earlier me and my friend made plans to hang out together. Tuesday I was talking to the guy and we were supposed to hang out Wednesday. Tuesday he seemed really happy and excited about seeing me. He told me that he was nervous as I was too. It would have been the first time we hung out together since high school. And he knows that I had a crush on him in high school and that I like him now. He told me that he would come get me. We made plans to get food and just hang out around 12:00pmish-afternoon. Wednesday came and it was about 1:00pm and I texted him hello. He responded and said he had just woke up and hasn't gotten much sleep in weeks. I told him that hopefully he feels rested today. Then I sent one last text saying that I was dressed and ready whenever he was ready. I even woke up early so I could be dressed on time. He then responded saying that can we see each other another day he just felt out of it after sleeping all day. He said he felt really bad that I woke up early and got ready. He said he promises to make it up to me especially when the weather is better (it was rainy Wednesday). I felt disappointed and upset. But I didn't want to show him that or go off and he thinks I'm crazy. I didn't know what to say so I just said ok. Should I be upset? Should I tell him that I'm upset? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• He isn't interested and yes you were stood up. He's to pussy to tell you the truth

• So I should just stop talking to him?

• Should I tell him how I feel or should I ask him if he's not interested?

• He knows how you feel and where you are if he wants you. I wouldn't say or do anything other than getting on with your life

Most Helpful Girl

• You have every right to be upset, but don't hold it over his head just yet. Give him another chance, forgive him for it, but don't forget. Make a mental note. He should have been more upfront with you though. If he knew he was tired, he should have offered to meet with you another day from the jump. If he does the $hit a second time then drop him.

• Yea I didn't want to show how upset I was so I basically just said ok with a smile. I told him that I wanted to see him but that's ok. Another day is fine. And you're right if he was tired he could have told me the day before. The day before he seemed fine and he was talking to me about our plans the next day. He seemed excited. I don't know if he got nervous or what. He told me that he's shy when first meeting people and he was nervous but I told him that I was too. We talk everyday pretty much. If he isn't interested in me I don't get why he talks to me. We talk about anything and he tells me that he's attracted to me. But you're right I need to take mental note of this and not forget.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him exactly how you feel be mature about the situation but do it in person. And don't be to needy just be affectionate , mature so it doesn't sound like your over reacting. Also ca you answer mine please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1978336-girl-who-showed-signs-blocked-me

• Yea I can tell him in person whenever I see him. Hopefully I see him soon. I'll try to stay positive. I don't know if I should say that I felt upset. I don't know if don't want him to see me as needy or clingy since we aren't together right now. We're friends who are attracted to each other getting to know each other better.

• First thing would be to tell him everything there's ways to not seem clingy you're just being open to him kind of be buisness a like but also a little cute :) can you answer my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1978336-girl-who-showed-signs-blocked-me

What Girls Said 1

• It was very disrespectful. You shouldn't stand for it. If you must give him another chance I definitely wouldn't be available as soon as he asked next time.

• Should I even tell him that it made me upset? Or should I just keep it to myself and just take mental note of it?

• No because then he can say that you wigged on him when he had a good excuse and excuse his behavior.