Ignoring a girl that knows I like her? Will it build interest?

We have been seeing each-other for 4 weeks now. Dates etc.. this past week we have been talking/texting/snapping pretty much all day consistently. We both know we are into each other, and we initiate evenly with each other. I have been very clear with how I feel.

If I ignore her for a day or so. Think that would help want me more than she already does?

• Ignoring her for a day will make her want me more
  • Dont ignore her

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone ignores me, it shows me they are disinterested. I become indifferent towards him and move on.

Some people like playing the mind games or hard to get, but I'm not one of them. If you are legit busy for a day or so, then that is fine, you can go without texting or talking. But if you want to talk to her, you should talk to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, please don't play those mind games. What would you think if a woman plays mind games with you? will you appreciate that? won't you lose interest?

Hence don't do these things. If you have something to discuss with her or anything then just do it upfront, go and tell her directly.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't ignore her. No one likes to play games.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't play games dude wtf
    Do u want to be single forever

• yes but do it like a champ. make her die worried for meetig you again... .