Ladies would you break up with your man over a dream of your ex boyfriend?

Things were great then she said she had a dream about her ex then said she has all these emotions and wanted To stay friends with me? What do you think?

Please help because I am going through a very tough time

What Guys Said 2

• I think you haven't studied the term rebound relationship look it up. Do not invest any more time into her or Atlesst if you want her back let her be she has to decide. But don't be a back up plan

What Girls Said 1

• Its incredibly unhealthy for people to take their dreams so seriously. People dream about all kind of messed up things and it can mess with your emotions; its important to distinguish reality from the random wanderings of your subconscious mind.

Honestly, she sounds a bit crazy and you dodged a bullet there. I've heard of girls dumping their boyfriends because they had a dream their boyfriend cheated on them.

Break ups are never easy but the sooner it happens, the sooner you are able to start getting better and moving on