Which Gender complicates dating and relationships more?

So in terms of romantic relationships from the courting phase to the full blown boyfriend/girlfriend status, which gender in your opinion complicates and makes things more difficult than it has to be.

1. Men
Which Gender complicates dating and relationships more ?
2. Women

3. Both male and female couple

• Men
  • Women
  • Both equally

Most Helpful Guy

• Both equally as they tend not to communicate their needs directly, but instead use indirect actions to elicit responses of their opposite sex partner to get thier needs met and it complicates things as neither speaks the same language as the other in terms of brain chemistry or socialization, so it's like feeling your way around in the dark.

What Guys Said 23

• Women make it a lot harder. Most of them aren't even honest with men about what they really want from a guy, so a lot of guys are left clueless. I have heard so many women say "All I want is a nice guy that will treat me right", only for her not to be attracted to all of their friend zoned guys that treat her like a princess. Clearly what many of them are saying they want, and what they actually want are nothing alike.

Women are also the ones running around claiming a "real man" will want whatever type of woman she is, instead of listening to the guys that will tell her the truth, about us not caring about certain traits. I even know a lot of women that have so many deal breakers, that 100% of human's aren't good enough for her. This message of women never needing to settle or lower their standards is then reinforced in the media, as most media is now geared toward women, so just tell women whatever they want to hear instead of dealing out harsh truths.

Women are even the ones running around trying to change players, even when he is honest with her, about not wanting anything more from her. All in all it is pretty clear that women are the ones most often complicating dating.

• Women... and i will defend that opinion to the Death. Just being a human being and being in a relationship is difficult enough then women bring in all these extras, wants, ideas, expectations, etc.
    Men have their way of complicating things, but thats rare... and sometimes its not even complicating anything, its just that the words/acts/solutions are so simple, women tend to miss it completely.
    Both genders complicate things... but women blow it sky high.

• I would say women.

• Women complicate the courting phase, basically because us men are the ones that have to do all the approach, ask on dates, and all that.
    But when it comes to relationships, I think it's both equally.

• Women.

They never know what they want and tend to go for guys only based on looks and whether or not they can buy them crap/money. They rarely, if ever, look past those two things. And even when they do, they still usually don't know what it is they want.

• Obviously men are going to say women, while women will say men.

I'm just going to say, although we men have our faults, we generally don't play passive aggressive, backward-speaking mind games and traps to test our partners. That's a hugely disruptive type of behavior.

• Well in my view both can do it.. the thing is to sit and talk it over and come to some common ground.. a relationship to me is 50/50

• women they complicate everything

• I'm surprised at the voting results. I thought men and women would vote for the opposite sex mostly equally but few say men. It's either women or both. I'd say it can be both but more often women.

• I think men are so simple that women just can't get their head around how simple we are and they over analyze everything when the truth is plain and simple.

• Women by a long shot

• No 1 gender complicates a realtionship it's a person that complicates a relationship, no matter what there gender is

• both i would say.

• WOMEN!!!

• Women by far
    It's women who won't give you a direct answer to any fucking thing

• In my experience, women overthink and over analyze everything. That makes things complicated.

• women of course.

• women do

• even females who aren't bias will testify women are drama.

• this is pretty obvious now isn't it? women of course..

• Emmy Rossini looks fine! I only watched that HBO show for her

• Women by far are the most dramatic, unrealistic, and complicating people there are to almost every situation. Even the simplest issues become ridiculous if it grinds her the wrong way no matter the setting. I guess I'm more talking about business experience though.

• Transgender

• this question has no meaning of existence. women of course. dating would be infinitely more simple if it was on men's hands... .

What Girls Said 10

• Mmmm that's a toughy! Men are actually more literal with things which you would of thought was a good thing, but then woman aren't so literal with things. We analyse things and think them through a lot first. I think this can create a bit of a clash between the genders! Woman can be literal too of course but it depends on the situation.
    So I guess in my opinion both genders can over complicate things due to a misunderstanding in the way we each think.

• I think George Carlin said it best "men are stupid and women are crazy. The reason women are crazy is because men are stupid"
    We feed off each other in good relationships and in bad ones. The good feeds the good and the bad feeds the bad. So if one is doing more bad than good then the other will follow suit. Gender doesn't matter since this happens in same sex relationships too

• Of course on this site they're going to say women because apparently women are terrible, gold digging succubi who don't care about anyone but ourselves and we should go back to exchanging women for cattle.
    -_-

Both equally, this is why half you guys are on this site, because we all fuck up.

• Women cus we're never satisfied with anything lol

• I believe that both genders are on equal ground when it comes dating complications.

• Humans are complicated as fuq.

• Probably both in some way

• You know most guys are going to vote for women lol.

I think it's both. There is a miscommunication that goes on with some, and it can lead to a lot of misunderstandings. Both need to put in the effort for a happier relationship. Patience and understanding, with communication is also good.

• I think it depends on the couple, some boys make things complicated some girls make things complicated.

• I think it's equal