What do you look for in a significant other?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want someone who can be my friend and my lover at the same time. Someone who's patient, smart, funny and of course good looking.
    So, I look for respect, companionship, attention and of course love.

Most Helpful Guy

• An open mind, a positive outlook, and good communication. The rest is purely up to whatever your taste is. Nothing worse than having a SO that is a negative influence and a drain on your life.

What Girls Said 18

• my faith comes first, Christianity. then he's taller than me, motivated, driven, loves the outdoors, fairly clever, hopefull, NICE, KIND to all, I like alpha-male, its just really attractive to me, and a guy who would let me love him, cook for him, write notes to each other, go running with me every morning, just share in my life ^_^

• The most important thing is consideration for your feelings and someone with enough self control to stay within boundaries. If you ask him not to say the name of your dog for no reason in front of her, because then she will not respond to you when you use her name, then he shouldn't keep saying "taffy taffy taffy" when ever he is around her (obviously I had a guy who did this) Another important thing I look for is he makes good decisions and doesn't do stupid things and actually takes good advice when he hears it. Like my boyfriend poured 3000.00 on a credit card into a dog that was obviously dying and the vet was just greedy. Now that 3000.00 is like 7000.00 in credit card bills (the dog died anyway). But I didn't marry him so it's not MY bill

• Someone empathetic, good with animals, preferably non religious, and down to try different things with me.

Something rare and elusive that I haven't found yet, a guy who likes spicy foods or bold flavors. That's ok though, much more for me.

• Someone who's funny, likes messing about - though can be serious when needed, laid back and someone who has similar interests like going to theme parks, music, films, games. But the main thing is a guy I can't annoy since I love annoying people sometimes.

• Someone who is confident, intelligent, humorous, fun to be around, attractive, great personality. Caring, honest, trustworthy, gentlemen, compatibility, maturity, responsibility, loving

• Intelligent, caring, funny, and sweet. Not too picky :)

• Someone who is kind, caring and smart, and who is capable of making me laugh. He should have some idea of what he wants to do in life. He also has to be willing to make compromises and sacrifices for the good of our relationship.

• They have to be funny, interesting, fun to be around, sweet and I have to find them attractive. They dont have to be the hottest person in town or a model I just have to find them attractive. They also must love horror movies 👍🏻😃

• Qualities I like.

• Someone funny, adventurous, simple, intelligent, protective, sweet and cultivated. I want a guy who I will have fun experiences with, who I will travel and see the world with and who will love me back as fiercely as I love him. As for the physical aspect, I like tall and manly guys. Not so much into the super fashion-oriented and polished kinda boy.

• smart, can play the piano, nice and caring

• Confident, funny, smart, respectful, crazy, independent, passionate, romantic, honest.

• Someone that I like, I don't really have a type. Though I do like people who call me out on things, anyone too adoring isn't any fun

• How he treats me

• Attractive
    Has a career
    Mature
    Intelligent
    Artistic

• Confident, protective, love me :)

• Sweet personality, Kind heart, Daring, Commitment.
    Stuff like that.
    Hope that helps :)

• Nice , funny , caring , honest , has a good sense of humor , very compassionate , has goals in life , successful , educated , comes from a nice family , someone who's looking for a long term relationship with kids , sweet.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't want a significant other!

• Faith in Jesus Christ, strong moral principles, desire to marry build a family, appreciation for tradition, patriotism, an intellect greater than a rock, a willingness to communicate and compromise, tendencies toward gentle and nurturing behavior, modesty and decency, a love of stories, and a desire to make the real world work rather than have a storybook romance.

• I'm pretty picky but here it goes (not in any order)

Funny, sweet, a little sassy, smart, confident, motivated, out going or shy, pretty, and a little crazy (because crazy is never boring)

and I'm sure there are other ones lol

• A woman with a heart of gold a stand up warrior princess that has my back though Think N Thin

• Loyal, honest, good sense of humor, comfortable around me, goofball, adventurous, affectionate, financially independent, and not into drugs.

And most importantly... loves dogs.

• religious, thinking, maturity, and personality, honesty and loyalty

• You. Please. Im desperate.

• I just want somebody who won't whine or nag. Shockingly though sole requirement seems to terminate the chances of most women on the planet. 😅

• Perfection is all I look for.

• beautiful face and hot body