His personal issues might be the end of us?

The guy I have been seeing has been going through a tough time recently.

He has been very sad/anxious, his grandfather died and he has been questioning his life choices. He says that his anxiety is through the roof.

This has been effecting our relationship as he isn't as affectionate or easy to talk to. I do understand what he is going through and i want to be there for him without overcrowding him but when i try i just feel pushed away.

I'm really afraid that this is going to damage what we have with each other and i don't want it to because i love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, sometimes death of a family member or a close relative does change a guy. Which in turn can result in the relationship ending.

• How long have you been dating? Have you brought it up to him?

• About a year. Yes, he says that he doesn't want to be a victim or a burden but he is just very very sad and anxious

• I think it just comes down to, how much stress yore willing to take before he comes out of it, if he does... There isn't really a good answer I'm afraid. It's really just what you want to do... Wish I could be more helpful

What Girls Said 1

• If you really like him a lot, you should probably give him some time to heal.