Would you date someone you liked in all possible ways then found out always had hair loss and wore a hair piece since they were a child?

This is a young Woman or Man. They wear nice hair form fitting looks real well cared for but they will never have " real" hair. It's not a matter if embracing thinning hair as they age. They are 19 and have had little hair since age 5. Would you date?

Its not about me , so don't waste time trying to make me feel better or worse... I'm just curious if you would.

I would.

• Yes
    78% (14)80% (8)79% (22)Vote
  • No
    22% (4)20% (2)21% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course if they are someone I like otherwise I would still date them. I have many mild physical problems myself so it would be hypocritical to consider something like this as a major reason not to become involved in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Hair is irrelevant to weather i find someone attractive or not. So yes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I would. Though, to be honest, I don't find a bald head attractive. I would prefer it if they wore a wig.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah me neither. but in this question he's not bald, has enough hair to hold a real looking clean nicely kept wig in place:)

• No way, bald guys are not my type.

0|0
    0|0
    • not bald he has enough hair to hold a nice wig in place that looks real and feels nice and is clean and well kept.

• Show All
    • mhm true but so is clothing we used to have hair /fur now we have clothes, we may be bald one day and wigs will be accessories.

• Hair is natural, clothes are not... we might be all walking naked one day ;)