Is there ever a good reason to stand someone up?

Do you think there is ever a good reason to stand someone up or do people only do that when they aren't interested in you in any type of way? Also can people get too nervous or shy to meet with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes over a family matter is all

• What if they just said they felt very tired after being sleep all day. They said they haven't woke up feeling rested in a long time. And they said they felt really bad that about it and promised to make it up to me?

• I see. I'll try and see what happens.

• Ok good I wish you the best of Luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Car accident, arrest, death are the only valid reasons. Everything else deserves at least a phone call.

• True. So every other reason is just them standing you up? The guy told me he was feeling out of it after sleeping all day. He said he would make it up to me especially when the weather is nicer since it was cloudy and rainy the other day.

• He told me the day before that he was nervous as well. But I told him I was nervous too. I don't know if being nervous is a reason why someone would cancel plans. I don't think so?

• Being nervous? Umm, NO! If that was a valid reason nobody would ever do snything new and the world would stop. I hope this guy WOW's you when he does take you out, that is if you allow him a second chance.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't actually understand the question.

• cause they've fallen and can't get up :/

What Girls Said 1

• Not, unless there is a health-related issue.