Why would a guy keep looking at a girl if he has a gf?

Ok, so I went to a party at someone's house. What I was wearing was not too revealing but what I was wearing really showed off my hourglass figure. But anyways, here is what happened:
So I was in the big party room and I had to go to the bathroom. I left the room and made my way to the hallway. In the hallway, I saw a guy and a girl on a couch and he had his arms around his girlfriend. They both seemed like they were drunk. As I was walking out into the hallway, I saw him sort of stare at me until I left his sight. Then, as I was returning from the bathroom to go back into the big party room, I saw him stare at me again and then he finally looked away. All this was while he was beside his girlfriend (I guess she was not paying attention). Why would a guy continue to look at a girl when his girlfriend is right beside him? Was it because he was drunk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its free to look we men always look

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some men are idiotic asses who do not respect their relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• No, him being drunk has nothing to do with this. Even though a guy has a girlfriend he can still look at other women if he finds them attractive, some guys think there is nothing wrong in looking at other women even if they have a girlfriend.

• Cause you were the one to start the eye contact.

What Girls Said 0