Does my ex boyfriend have feelings for me again?

Does my ex boyfriend have feelings for me again? The way we are acting now is nearly identical to how we acted during the talking stage before we dated months ago. We snap chatted every single day, from morning to night, he came over on the weekends and spent the night, etc. The same thing is happening now. It started out with very sparse communication with just a few drunk snapchats on weekends, but now we talk from the moment we wake up until we fall asleep everyday. We are each other's #1 best friends on snapchat and have a 50 day streak. He comes over on the weekends and stays at my house for nearly 24 hours sometimes. We stay in bed the whole time cuddling, having sex, playing around, talking, and sleeping. We have a great time together and are very flirtatious and intimate. He holds me close, cuddles me closer when we wake up in the middle of the night, etc. We tease each other and play fight, wrestle, stuff like that. A few times he has even came over and surprised me. One day he came over to see me for a little bit before going home for the weekend, and told me to come outside when he was here. Last weekend, he threw rocks at my window to wake me up and surprised me by coming over and spending the day with me. I just have no idea if he has feelings for me or not. Sometimes I think he does, because of how often we talk and how we act when we're together. Again, this is the same thing that happened before we started dating before. But at the same time, I question if he likes me because there are some differences. A lot of the time he will open my snaps and not respond for a long time. He doesn't call me babe or directly compliment me, and doesn't say good morning to me when he wakes up. They are all small things BUT he isn't a very expressive person when it comes to emotions, even when we were dating and those were the small things that let me know he cared. But do those things matter? I just don't feel like a priority. What do you think? Do you think he has feelings for me?

What Guys Said 2

• Seeing as he hasn't said nothing about going out again or trying again probably not.

• He isn't very expressive though, just because he hasn't said it, does that mean he isn't thinking it?

• I get what you are saying and that's possible, I'm just trying to think of him as an individual. Before we were officially dating last time, he never really brought up going out/dating. It was clear he made more of an effort to talk to me/see me, but he never talked about his feelings for me like that. That's why I didn't expect him to this time either.

• I know you are probably enjoy the attention your getting from him but you should try to distance yourself from him a bit to see how he will react. I'm not sure if you want him back or just like having him as a friends with benefits but so you don't get hurt you have to decide what you want and what you expect from a friend, friends with benefits or slowing working to get back together.

• no sorry

What Girls Said 1

• I personally think that he does have feelings for you, but, like you said, he just isn't a really expressive person. The surprises, cuddling, constant messages, etc are usually a pretty good sign! Maybe he holds back because he's scared it won't last just like the first time?

• That's exactly what I thought! But I still have doubts when he doesn't respond to my snapchats or tells me he will come over during the week and doesn't.

• Well that has no link to you I think. Could he maybe just be a person who's not extremely reliable?