Tinder date help?

So I met this guy on Tinder like literally today and he asked to meet up for coffee tomorrow. I feel like things are going to fast and I want to cancel. However, I'll feel really bad if I cancel. Any advice on this situation? by the way I'm meeting in public, during the day so I'm not worried about my safety I just feel like I barely know this guy. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhh so since when is hiding behind a screen getting to know someone more so than in person

Year 2016 problems

Yea I get you but try and break out of that shell

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to get to know someone is in person, face to face.

Don't worry, it's only a first date, and it's a casual meet up for coffee. No pressure, just a chance to get to know each other and see if there's something there or not. If you find out you like him, that's great, and if you don't really like him, you don't have to go out with him again.

Go, and hope you have a good time!

What Guys Said 4

• Meeting up for coffee is not going fast. If you connect with someone online you want to go meet them pretty quickly before you waste a bunch of time chatting or whatever with someone you do not find attractive.

• This is how people meet cuz you'll know if sparks fly when you're in his presence
    So that you don't waste your time over texting random stuff

• yah meet him so you don't waste your time texting someone u might not be attracted to in person.

it's just coffee.

• What if I told you that no so long ago... people actually met other people in real life instead of online? I know, it's completely unbelievable.

Go for coffee. Be retro.

What Girls Said 0