Should I grow some balls and just tell him how I feel?

I was recently in a musical and I became pretty close with one of my cast mates. (We'll call him Aiden.) Aiden's been showing REALLY obvious signs that he likes me. He's always hugging me, rubbing my shoulders, complimenting me, finding any excuse to be near me, always making sure I'm having fun when we're at social gatherings, and sometimes I find he gets a little possessive when I talk to other guys. A couple days ago, we finished the show and had a party. After the party, Aiden picked me up, spun me around, and told me to text him so that we could hang out over break. I texted him good morning yesterday and we pretty much kept the conversation going well into the afternoon. Whenever we talk, we never run out of things to say. It feels so natural. At this point, I've realized I like him a whole lot and want to be with him. I'm wondering if I should tell him how I feel? I'm not sure if/when he'll make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• Just take it easy for a bit. Spend some face-to-face time with him and see how it goes. If it goes well you won't have to say anything.

• Yes!! DO IT

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should, especially if you're not sure whether he will make a move or not. Do not miss your chance.