Would it be creepy if I made the first move by showing interest?

There was this guy in my uni class who I liked but got a transfer to another uni. I didn't really talk to him as I am the quiet one in the class and am shy, but now really regret it. He's not on social media but I know his email from a group email of the class.

Would it be creepy if I emailed him asking him to send me one of his presentations? (as he would then know that I basically went looking for his email to contact him even though I barely spoke to him). Then he would know I was interested or is this too out-of-the blew/creepy.

Everything in me is telling me not to make a fool out of myself as we are not even friends but this always happens to me where I miss my opportunity because I'm so shy.

How would you feel if someone did this to you? Would you think they were a creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be odd for sure. You never know unless you try. I'd give it a go and if he takes a offence? Who cares! He's in another university after all. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a move...
    Maybe just ask him if you could meet to discuss the presentation and then see if you two have chemistry. =)
    Go from there.

• Hahaha I am literally only contemplating going as far as emailing him and if he had any interest he can make a move otherwise it wasn't meant to be.

• Ah shit

• Oh, thank you =)

Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Men are feminized honey, make a move, hell never be a man.

• He is pretty confident and manly. I'm was just too meek to talk to him at the time, but then he may still see it random and creepy. Erk my life.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go up and say "hey you seem like a cool guy, you wanna hang out sometime?" the worst he can do is say no or that he has a girlfriend. Just be really chill about it, not too pushy and itll be fine. It might be awkward and you might be shy but afterwards you'll feel a whole lot better for talking to him rather than sending a creepy email