How can I become me again?

I used to be so organized and neat and clean but after a few years of stress I became this messy person , disorganized and just not me... I feel like I have so much emotional turmoil, for example I live with my mom and I hate her, I am 23 almost 24 and my life sucks, I hate her so much Its constently on my mind, this anger and she is so weak it disgusts me. How can I get my old self back? or is the old me gone for good?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only person you can change is yourself. Force discipline on yourself. Set a rigid routine and stick to it. Personal habits, grooming, hygiene. If you are overweight, cut out the carbs and sugar. If you are careless socially and sexually, re-virginate yourself and cut off destructive relationships. Set a one year plan to move out. Work an extra job to accumulate the $3000 it will take. Dont bite the hand that feeds you. You won't change your mom. Trying to will only create discord. But make and execute a plan to rebuild yourself and get free.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like something you can control very easily.. First, if you're so unhappy with your situation, move out. Our parents are at the age that they're going to be getting old, and yea they're going to be weaker but you can't hate them or be disgusted that they're getting old and weak. You will too. And as for the messiness thing, literally just force yourself to be cleaner. Do what you need to do, whether it's making an agenda for the day, compartmentalizing your room or whatever, being more efficient, like folding your laundry when it's done instead of leaving it on the bed.. Just small things.

What Guys Said 3

• just put a lid on all your issues like a proper adult and promise to yourself that you're going to build a beautiful life for yourself. Start aspiring to never break any promise to yourself. Work your butt off. Stay busy and active all the time. Set short term goals, assess and evaluate your performance every night before going to bed.

• move out.

• You're 23. Your life is far from over

• almost 24 in a month

• Ok well just focus on yourself and what you want to achieve in the next 12 months. Maybe get a steady income and find a place of your own, become independent by the time your 25. You can do it!

What Girls Said 1

• Well take a break. Maybe tidy ur room and make yourself feel afresh again. Pick up a new hobby. Make new friends. Live a new life again. Don't dwell on small matters. Smile and look forward. :)