Can a cheating woman change? Should I accept her? Guys and girls help me?

She cheated on me, said she got attracted to this other guy and she is sorry.
Now she is crying, begging, pleading etc.
Should i accept her or not?
Can a cheating person ever change?

• Accept her and watch her carefully, let her show her loyalty. People can change if they really regret what they did.
  • Don't accept her, once a cheater always a cheater.

Most Helpful Girl

• My experience with a guy that cheated:
    We were very highly in love and romantic and he cheated several times and I took him back every time because he was so romantic. Every time he fucked up he would write 10 page letters, beg for me back, cry, etc, and he still did it until I finally decided not to date him again, which is hard but what is right. Just know that if she DID cheat, there is a lack of respect for you who are as a person - she did it in the heat of the moment and saw your face in her head and knew, consciously, that she did it and chose to betray you.

Just imagine yourself. If you truly love someone fully, would you ever DREAM of cheating on them? Would it even cross your mind to kiss, interact romantically, or have sex with anyone else than her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating (male or female!) can be a one-time thing or can be a habit. Or can have a less evident cause.
    If it's a habit, it's hard to say where it comes from. Not feeling desired?
    Curiosity? Part of a bucket list?
    A one time thing? Part of a bucket list? Getting drunk? If getting drunk once becomes an alcohol problem... If it's just getting drunk on parties you know how and why.

At 19 I wasn't able to pinpoint what happened ans why. I only realized it much later.

What Girls Said 16

• Hell nawww, to the naww-naww-naww.

Her fucking excuse is she "got attracted to another guy." Cool, all people can be attracted to others but that doesn't mean you cheat. That is the dumbest and most bullshit excuse. If all it takes is for her to become attracted to a guy to cheat, then she'll do it again. Drop her.

• People can change, but if someone cheats then that will always be their potential. You can never get the same level of trust back with someone who has betrayed your trust.

I'd never forgive a betrayal, because I value loyalty , so I'd never accept less than I'm willing to give

• Every Human Being on this earth deserves a Second Chance in Romance here, dear.
    Yes, Give her another Try. However, tell her her Trust has to be Earned, Not Expected, and you will be keeping a Watchful Guy Eye on her for awhile until you are Convinced she is worthy of a Man of your Caliber.
    Do not breathe down her back too much, that will not be healthy neither in getting things Back... To the Way We Were.
    Good luck. xx

• nooo I wouldn't

• The odds are against you. The greatest prediction of future behavior is past behavior.
    And more importantly, even if she never cheats again, will you ever be able to get past the lack of trust her betrayal caused? That kind of thing can wear down a relationship more than the cheating itself.

• Cheaters don't change, once a cheaters always I cheater. I wouldn't take her back, but the choice is yours.

• Not that easy... first, you have to find out together why the cheating occurred... what's missing from your relationship and from what you are offering that she needs (perhaps subconsciously) and wanted to get fulfilled elsewhere? Until this is determined and rectified - if possible, it IS likely to happen again.

• No I would never take a cheater back. Most never change.

• Bad idea. Don't do it

• Yes. Take her back. It's your life by

• They are unlikely to change due to psychological issues but it is not impossible

• My ex cheated on me and I dumped him. I have no patience for waiting. Once you disrespect me the relationship is over. There's no trust anymore.

• Once a cheater... Always a cheater in my opinion.
    If she can do it once, what is to say she won't do it again?

• Yes, some of them can change, give her some time.

• Ur clearly not over her.. n she's not over u.. go talk to her

• what do YOU want? and how do you feel about it that's most important.
    You can forgive her only once if you like her that much but let her know she has to work really hard to eaen your trust.
    If you get jealous or suspicious she has to understand that she has caused this!
    good luck !

What Guys Said 22

• i believe everyone is capable of change. i do think you have to be extra vigilant to watch for red flags when dating or dealign with a person who has cheated in the past but any is capable of change

• Dude, don't let yourself get manipulated. You don't date cunts, move on.

• as someone who did take them back after that i can say i have never fully looked at them the same. and even after 10 years i still think about it from time to time. especially when you sometimes see the same behavior they shown before.

• If she cheated once on another guy 10 years ago and I met her today I wouldn't be bothered much. But she cheated repeatedly, on YOU, and not that long ago, so stay away from her.

• Don't? Don't even take her back...
    She is slut and will always be a slut... I don't care if she kills herself or cries and begs etc that is a typical behavior... When girls cheat..
    But don't believe her tears at all...

Dump her and move on!

• Anybody who voted for the first option doesn't know jack shit about love or life.

• No at least not with you.. Have some self respect and walk away. even consider her still is a weakness.

• I have walked away, she is begging and pleading, what can i do?

• Ummm. Cut all ties and communication and make walking away a priority.

Abuse is one thing... allowing someone see to continue is another.

When people can cheat, it's a real reflection of their morals and respect towards you.

you're stll attached and why you'd stl consider it.

Be bitter and walk away. Do whatever it take. s

• she cheated on you once, don't give another chance to do so again

• You should forgive.. Once at least.

• she said she got attracted, okay. did she actually do anything?

• She was ready to sleep with him but the guy was weak, he didn't do it.
      In her mind she was already fucking this guy..

• so I'm assuming they did everything leading up to sex. I'd say leave her, you'll have your self respect, it'll be hard but it would be worth it to hang on to a better girl who won't have thoughts about someone else and pull that shit on you.

• Don't let her back in. Why would you want monitor her? Isn't trust meant to be one of the foundations of a true relationship. Don't give in to the tears, be strong and get rid! There are plenty of wonderful and faithful girls out there.

• the usually do change in theiir 40s when their kids become older and they start having more responsibilites , but a girl in her twenties? and she got attracted to the other guys? dude there are plenty of hot guys do the math.

• She's absolutely trash. Leave her and never look back. Do you want this kind of woman to be your wife? You'll look back in the future when you've met a better more loyal girl and laugh. Cheating is a nuclear bomb on a relationship. Cheaters should be shamed and ignored.

• dont accept her. ever.

• Once a cheater always a cheater. The thing is like men women will only Chang if they want to.

• Cheating doesn't deserve a second chance.

• Once a cheater always a cheater..

• no, since thee's nothing wrong in cheating.

• Grow a fucking backbone and dump her you fucking pussy.

• Planescape torment.

• dont accept her. once a cheater... .

• Kick her to the curb, and never look back.