Guys, would you spend 350 dollars for a date with some random cool girl you met for only for the 2nd time?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• if i was super rich and didn't take money seriously maybe... .

What Guys Said 17

• I wouldn't do that even if I were a millionaire. I can think of much better ways of spending those 350 bucks.

• It depends... not in my current situation but if I were very rich I could do that since 350 dollars would be nothing.

• spend 350 for a date. it makes you sound like an escort. in that case the answer is no, but if we were dating and we went to dinner and other things like going to an event then yes i would spend that much. just as long as she didn't expect it all the time.

• Only if i knew i would be having sex with her at the end of the date..

• Fuck no. That investment only goes to a long-term girlfriend, fiance or wife.

Doesn't matter if I am a billionaire. That's a waste of money in a woman that I barely know. WAY better things to spend $350 on.

• No.. but if she going to charge that much.. she must be one of those call girls, but she could buy me dinner... and I do not think I would even call her.. but would probably say thank you for the dinner.. and give the tip to ronald

• If I earnt enough to consider that easily disposable income, yeah.

• I think I could knowing me I think so

• Depends on many things.

My only worry is doing too much and it can have very negative consequences.

If I m on a vacation it's fine but it's a normal date it's too much.

• Depends how much I liked her, but sure.

• depends on what date was, if i had bought tickets to a pro sporting event and she like sports id take her there

• Hah... yeah fucking right.

• 350 dollars? I like dates in restaurant, not bringing her buying a new oven!

• Trying to think under what scenario I would do such a thing?
    If this was somesuch thing as a girlfriend experience OR GFE is the only exclamation for an exorbitant amount money. Personally I would never be interested in such and doing such a thing.

• $350 is a bit much ( Unless he paid for a hotel where you guys banged)

• I'm going to do that next week, good thing she is going to pay for herself.

• No, I would not spend $350 on a first date with someone I have only met once before. I believe it is a waste of money.