Mexican girls, would you date a black guy?

• Yes
    62% (8)
  • No
    38% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Why or why not? And how do you think black guys compare to white guys?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder how many Mexican girls there are in relation to hispanics and latinas. Welp, awkward hispanics walking by.

• You can answer too.

• Awesome, so do most Latina girls prefer black guys over white guys? Is it because of all the racism?

• I'm not sure what they prefer. I think it depends in their environment. In this case I had to pick but normally and I think it's the same with most girls, I'm indifferent

What Girls Said 4

• I am not Mexican so can't comment.. lol

• Yeah you can. Any Latina can answer this. Who do you prefer between black guys and white guys?

• I only been with 1 black guy my whole life. White man 2 of them soooo... yeah! I couldn't really say.

• I'm a Mexican girl and I am dating a black guy.

• Thats great. Who do you prefer between black guys and white guys?

• Lol everyone knows that. So do you prefer big penises?

• I prefer a penis or a vagina. If they're STD-Free and the person with them is good to me.
      Size doesn't matter

• Yes we would

• Thats good. So, who do you think is more handsome? Black men or white men?

• Ok, but if you HAD to choose, who would you say you are more attracted to usually?

• Most of the guys in my country are white...

• Black men are thugs