Get an anxiety attack when talking to ex?

I fell in love with a coworker, but things just didn't work out...

I was left heart broken, and it took me a long time to recover...

We still work together, but on different shifts...

I feel anxiety in two situations:

When our shifts overlap, and I have to try my hardest to avoid talking and seeing her...

When I have to talk to her about something...

I try to avoid it, and it helps... but when these two situations happen... I get like a major anxiety attack and feel hurt..

Can I avoid feeling like this?

I am over her, but she just really hurt me...

Most Helpful Girl

• you are not over her..

• :( What should I do? It's really hard to move on when I see her everyday... I can't change my job :(

• dude go sleep around... you need some pussy

• I can't get any if my life depended on it :(

I am not good with the "Hook up Culture"... I don't know how to club or what to do at a bar...

I just waited for a girlfriend, and that is not happening anymore...

So it's just been a rolling ball of rejection...

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to be a dick, just say hi and then move on.
    But if she ignores u, then ignore the shit out of her

• I loved her, she broke up with me...

We are nice to each other, but I just feel like **** when I see her or talk to her, I feel hurt and rejected and destroys my confidence... so fast...

• The more u show sadness and hurt after being dumped the more happy she will feel, just smile and have fun with your buddies or if your alone,
      Pretend to texting or talking to someone, she will be jealous as fuck seeing you moving on..

• That is true, but it always seems like she wins...

She is way better than me, and can do a lot better, I was just a pathetic joke...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, assuming you've given it some time, and hopefully MOVED ON! then it could be something that you are seemingly excessively vulnerable to. In other words, something that a (pardon the loose term) "normal" person would not be experiencing. So maybe you have something else going on up there. I mean something's not working itself out right, so if it's reasonably possible, then maybe, you know,... go talk to someone! It's no big deal. But clearly at some point SOMETHING has to give, and I'm rooting for it not being you, in general! I realize she hurt you, and lots of people hurt lots of other people, and pretty damn bad sometimes. Tell me this, do it suck really bad? If you answered yes, then you're normal! But if you can't escape "her" proximity, and that messes with you then perhaps someone can help you get through that part. Ya'know!

I mean unless you have a better idea, I hate to see you so bummed-out! I get the love and then lost and then hurt and then try and so forth, but that's what you need to get past somehow... So unless you know of a magical bullet, then my suggestion is to talk about it with someone,... yes, preferably a professional! :)

I wish you well!