Could you date someone who wasn't as attractive as you?

• Yes, I would date someone who wasn't as good looking as me
    72% (28)74% (25)73% (53)Vote
  • No, they have to at least be equally good looking as me
    18% (7)18% (6)18% (13)Vote
  • No, they have to be better looking than me.
    10% (4)8% (3)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consider dating someone only if I found them as attractive. I have no idea how I would really rate myself and compare it to girls, so I don't know how to compare if some girl was as attractive as me.

Nevertheless, I'd date someone officially less attractive than me (based on whateve scale) as long as I can say I find them attractive. While personality may seal the deal, physical looks are still an important part in relationships.

That doesn't mean I'm looking for only someone with supermodel looks, but it does simply mean they have to be attractive in ny eyes... Else they get friendzoned pretty fast.

I chose A, but that doesn't mean I place no value in looks.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds really conceited, but I have before. He was shorter than me, overweight, and had acne but I dated him for a while because he was caring, funny, and smart. We got along great for quite some time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Yes, but only if I find them attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dated someone 6 years ago who was physically less attractive to me. Wasn't a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I have before

0|0
    0|0
  • C'mon guys let's be honest, the answer obviously is no, they have to at least be equally good looking as us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't see myself the way women do so I wouldn't know. I see pretty woman I know I would date but couldn't tell you if they're prettier than me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would date someone like that if we had a connection in other ways. if not then i wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have done so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, if I like her i'd date her regardless. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i donĀ“t care if i feel attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • gay right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Theoretically yes.

My opinion on my level of attractiveness is pretty low so I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't that important to me. so definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how attractive I am lol
    But yeah, I could if there was a mutual liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not attractive so this is not possible for me

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I would looks isn't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, that's way I would feel better and superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me desperate, but as long as she is a girl and a nice person, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told that every person I've date has been less attractive then me. I've also been told that some of the people I've dated have been to attractive for me. I tend to find the people I date attractive and usually don't compare them to myself but since I find guys to be generally less attractive then girls I normally find myself to be average in looks and by default less attractive then them. So depending on who's opinion you listen too my answer could be yes or no.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I only date people I am attracted to. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends... I don't want someone much hotter but I also don't want someone much uglier... I want someone around my level of attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically - Yes (to an extent). Sweet guys (genuinely sweet) are the best. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • People aren't directly comparable like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I'ts hard to find someone on my level anyways. Hahahaha xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attractive to begin with, so I doubt I'll find someone less attractive than me who would want to be in a relationship with me. Someone less attractive than me should be hideous and I don't think I'd be attracted to that person, voted C.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'm assuming they are attractive in some way since I'm dating them

0|0
    0|0
  • By conventional standards my long time boyfriend would be figured needs attractive than me. He is sexy in my eyes and I love him regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am ugly and I have high standards, fuck it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that attractive, so yes i would...

0|0
    0|0
  • most men are average and they would date girls who are less attractive than them? it's the end of times for you dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I couldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Personality is key

0|0
    0|0