What does it mean when you dream about her?

There is this girl that I have had a crush on since January. I am sure that she is not interested because I have asked her out and she never said no, just ignored me. Also it isn't really worth working for because in one week I graduate and am moving out of state. But last night, I had a dream about her and that she actually wanted to be with me and it involved us hugging and cuddling a lot. Also in the dream the fact that I am moving away came up and she promised we would make it work. What does that dream mean? Like I know she isn't interested in me, so why would my dream be that she is?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your brain's way of dealing with things.

Your brain is trying to figure out what to about her and that's why you dreamt of her. You must really like her. :)

• Yes I do really like her. But that's the problem. She never liked me at all and even if she did it would be too late anyway :(

• That's ok and nothing to be sad about. You were happy before her and you CAN (and will be) happy again.
      Just take it one day at a time. :) Don't let it get you down!

• Thanks. But I just have never gotten a girlfriend and I'm super shy about girls and she is like exactly perfect for what I would want in a girlfriend. I'm sure I will eventually get over her. It's just I've felt this way for four months now and I have never felt this about a girl for so long before in my life

What Girls Said 5

• You're still attracted to her on some level of awareness. Maybe you thought about it at some point earlier in the day (s) and dreamed about it. Maybe you saw her recently and saw a movie or tv show with a couple being all cute and your dream merged them.

She's pretty rude for just ignoring you. Sorry man.

• It's basically your desire to be with her.

• It doesn't mean anything. It means that you're interested and she's not. Get over it.

• It's probably wishful thinking.

• Possibly, But I feel the dream has more to do with YOU!
    many females dream of brad pitt.. doesn't mean brad pitt is dreaming about them or interested.
    Your dream is a manifestation of the feelings you have for her.

What Guys Said 1

• I've had these dreams with every crush EXCEPT my current one. My current one also happens to be the biggest crush of my life and I'm always thinking about her so I'm not sure why she doesn't show up in my dreams.

All I can tell you is your crush was in your subconscious, because that's where dreams pretty much come from.