Girls get mad that I won't date?

Some girls I work with were asking me questions about my dating life and my type of girl. I responded by saying I don't date anymore. I'm done, it's just too stressful for me. This seemed to make them frustrated and angry. They said I'm too good of a guy to just stop dating. They persisted but I ended it with I was done dating. I just don't understand why they were angry about it.

What Girls Said 2

• They think they have a right to dictate your love life. They don't. I mean I get that it is kind of against social norms since most people your age are very actively trying to date but honestly who the fuck cares. You don't want to date, that's your business and nobody else's.

• I think it surprises them especially if they're interested in you, have a crush on you or just find you cute. They're crushed and puzzled to see why you wouldn't and being encouraging. I sure would be and I hate to see it when guys say they aren't dating or wouldn't consider it because they, and you want to be in a relationship for sure or at least do some dating at your age. When a guy say's this for real I know he's either lying or protecting himself. In the very least he'd want sexual relations.

What Guys Said 1

• because they wanted to date you. i dont know why guys like you get attention from girls and guys like me dont, but hey, life is strange.

• Haha I guess just act like you don't want to date them.