Should hot men date ugly women and ugly men date hot women?

The balance of life?
I don't necessarily mean "ugly" but just average or not as good looking as their partner?
Yes? No? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot and ugly are relative terms. People are always going to have different opinions on what is and isn't. Therefore, why not?

Ignoring that for a moment and imagining that the world came to a consensus on some kind of grading system, same answer. There's more to choosing who you want to be with than simple attraction.

I've personally never liked the idea of 'leagues' as in someone's out of someone else's league. It all comes down are you with someone you want to be with and are they someone that can make you happy? (Exceptions to abusive relationships obviously.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Well there is nothing wrong with women dating average to below average guys. Ugly women should never ever be given a chance, especially butterfaces. I'm talking entirely about the face too. Fat doesn't equal ugly. Only the face does. No ugly woman should ever get a hot guy. Ever. I hate when guys choose a butterface over a cute chubby girl. It's wrong on so many levels. Face is more important than the body! 100% no to ugly women getting dates!!!

• To a man a fat woman is ugly, regardless of her face.
      Fat=ugly.
      He will not even look at her twice because she is far.

• maybe "butterface's" can also have great personalities? like what's wrong with having a "not chubby" body?

• Nope. I've just always felt this way, even when I was a kid and I would hear my mother talk about it. I agreed with her and I've never changed my beliefs. Also, there isn't anything wrong with not having a chubby body. If a beautiful woman has a nice skinny body, then good for her. I just don't think any girl with an ugly face should get the guy. If she was fat and ugly it's the same. Face is important all the time. I don't know why I think that. I just do. I always have.

What Guys Said 8

• Attractiveness is relative, and anyway, compelling people to date people they don't want to date would make both parties miserable.

The dating system as it is sort of resembles the economy: different people try to meet others with whom they can make the most mutually beneficial connection. Thus people more or less end up with the people they most want to be with.

Interrupting this system would make, at best, relationships with only one happy partner, and at worst (and most likely), two unhappy people. An attractive woman might be most compatible with an attractive man. Making her date someone else to appease some third party's sense of balance would stop that relationship from happening.

• People should date whoever they want.

• you mean:
    beautiful men with beautiful women
    ugly men with ugly women
    fat men with fat women
    etc..

is that what you mean?
    then my answer is
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-15604-1409264771-2.gif

• Because ugly chicks would never ever step outta their league because theyd know that hot dude would reject em or even if accept, Would cheat on em day later lol that's why dadbod fans

• What makes a girl ugly?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All of these stupid questions are going to give me brain cancer.

• One should be with one they deserve 💁

• I will breakdown this to you:
    Most of the times the beautiful/hot people will be so cocky and have higher standards when they want to pick their SO, they end up finding themselves signals then they tend to date average looking people. It's rare to find two hot couples married or together for long time.

• I think that already happens often but seems more hot women are with average guys so I guess so it still gives their offspring a chance to have good looks

What Girls Said 7

• They should date a person they like.. not out of pity for their looks.. and what if I date a hot guy and later on I am hotter than him later on😂.. besides many people have different beauty standards, like I may date a guy who I think is hotter than me. but everyone else thinks he's the ugly one

• Depends if they want to I guess, but I think it's gonna be a competition which one is better looking instead of dating

• People should date who they want.

• lol, um dont hot guys date ugly chicks anyway. And hot chicks date ugly dudes.

• Noone should date on basis of looks

• well its not all about looks the personality matters as well

• No, lol, why?