Should I be jealous?

So I like this guy, and he likes me back. My class and I went on a trip to London a few days back and I wanted to sit next to my crush. However one of my friends (let's call her Sara) wanted to switch seats, so I'm like okay that's chill. So "Sara" sits next to him the whole 4 hours. Then we all go to see a play and my crush and I hold hands in the dark, but she keeps whispering to him and trying to make us stop holding hands. And when it's time to head home I ask her if I can sit next to him and she says I can sit with him the last two hours. Again I'm like okay no big deal. But she falls asleep on him and cuddles up next to him. Even though he had asked to sit next to me instead of her. Finally when we take a pit stop she and I switch seats and he's like finally I've been wanting to sit next to you all day, we then hold hands and talk and fall asleep.
My other friend who was there said it was not okay for "Sara" to be that close to him. Because she knows my crush and I like each other and that he and I will probably date soon. Anyways some how word got out to some other people and they are all saying that it's not okay what she did and that I have a right to be jealous. Honestly I'm not jealous because it's just not a feeling I have very often, I do feel sad that I didn't get to hangout with him as much and that "Sara" knew he was my crush but still acted that way.
Oh and one last thing is that I talked to "Sara" and told her I wanted to sit next to my crush because she's been sitting next to him the whole time, and she just says to me, " yeah you can sit with him later, I just like the attention." I'm like whoa okay.
Not sure if any of that made sense

• Yes it's your right to be jealous
  • No your friends are over reacting

Most Helpful Guy

• You sure "Sara" is a "friend"? Not exactly the type of thing that I would do to my friends! Perhaps she's unaware of your interst in this guy? If not, that's kind of a dumb foot that she decided to be appropriate to place down in the sand! I'm an odd-ball, I realize that because I tend to communicate with my friends/partners in addition to treat them with respect. I would never hang all over some chick that my friend made clear that he liked. It my be sort of petty, with regards to the the guy, I mean who really cares ultimately! But you may have just learned where the lines are drawn around your friends a little better! That's my opinoion, anyway!

Most Helpful Girl

• You might not be jealous because you feel secure where you stand; that's a good quality and don't let anyone tell you how to feel. If your crush likes you, he'll stick around, regardless of what she does. At the end of the day, Sara is trying to push your buttons and she failed. Honestly, that girl isn't the type of friend I would want to trust after something like that though. I'd try to keep her at a distance.

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that he has pretty much committed to you should mean that there's nothing to be jealous about. If I were you I would just dislike that girl.

• Don't worry, boys are not football that everyone can play with easily. Your b. f will figure it out, let him deal with it.

• Chill
    Sounds like he likes you 💁

What Girls Said 3

• If you aren't jealous then you aren't jealous. Nobody "should" be jealous.

• All is fair in love and war babe, until you lock it down you have no rights. But Sara isn't really your friend...

• Kill the bitch.

• Interesting idea, probably like 2% overkill, though!

• @smell-my-fingers my head is actually big, I have a huge forehead and ugh. I've. got low self esteem so I'm not fishing for compliments, I never really believe someone when he or she gives me a compliment.