Is this weird? and if so can I get some advice on a better way to get her number or get her to hangout?

there is a girl in class with me. I saw her one day in the halls and asked her a question, and it evolved into us talking for an hour or so. I saw her yesterday and she was playing with her hair and laughing at everything I said, and her friend came and she had to go. I forgot to get her number and it was the last day of classes. So I feel asking my friend to ask her via Facebook if she want to come with us to celebrate the last day of classes. I feel like this is a school yard bullshit move, but I have no other way of contacting her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Thanks to Facebook Messenger it's not weird at all. It's basically like texting her tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Get drunk and tell her ''if you're my homework, I'd do you everyday.'' And proceed to make out with her. It's highly possible she'd fall for your big balls for doing what I've just instructed.

Then pull back a little. If you act indifferent afterwards, like she's not sure if you like her or not, she may fall in love as indifference has been proven over the centuries.

What Girls Said 1

• Go for it! However, maybe consider inviting a few of her friends to go along with you guys so that if she doesn't like you back, it's not awkward for you too. If you feel she likes you back, then take it a step further. Go with your instincts!

What Guys Said 2

• I actually never asked for my girlfriend's number when I first met her. I just kept messaging her on Facebook till she gave me her number without me asking.

• You missed your chance. You should've asked her number after the conversation but anyway, if that's the only way just do it and its not a bullshit move.