Would you date with a girl who is only 5'1 in?

hi. I have read most guys prefer girls 5'2-5'8 So I felt self conscious. Would you date with a girl only 5'1 or scare away from such height difference? Because I am at least 7" shorter than average guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I *prefer* to date petite girls - always have, since Jr High. While I have dated girls of all sizes and shapes, including one girl who was 5'11" (and I'm 5'10"), the AVERAGE height of the girls I've been with is probably 5'2"-5'3", because probably 8-10 of them have been 5' or less.

Someone was saying that she was Nordic (Sweden I think) and that no one liked short girls over there. I told her to come here, and guy would be lining up for her. The same is true for you.

• aah luckily i am not there :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure an inch wouldn't make a difference to them :) I'm 5'2" and it's really not that big of a deal :) Guys like girls not only for their appearances but also because of their personalities. Don't worry about it because guys have different types and you'll find someone who likes you for you :)

• have you ever told that you are too short?

• Yeah, I've been told that before :) It's nothing you should take personally though because everyone is entitled to their own opinion ;) I just brush off comments like that. I've also been told that I'm cute because of my height. It really depends on guy! :) My last two boyfriends were both 5'10" & always appreciated my height :) I think you'll definitely find someone :)

• wow. i mean. did he told you that you are too short to date with him?

What Guys Said 28

• The woman I like is 5' 1" tall and weighs about 49 kilos and Is perfect for me. I'm 5' 11" tall and 77.11 Kilos.

• Yep, short girls are the best! I'm 6'1" and my last two GFs were 5'1" and 5'. I have to admit that part of the fun was teasing them about it, but it also seems to work better sex wise too.

• Well you are only 5 inches shorter than me. I'd personally be fine with it. In fact i usually have a preference for girls around your height.

• She would be taller than my wife, my mother and my granny. :)

• My only thought would be that I would probably be worried about hurting you (unintentionally) during moments of passion.

• I don't see why not...

• yeah i would I've done it before.

• yes.

• Mine is only 5'3/4", and she's *adorable*...

• I'm 6'2", and have dated a girl who was 4'11" before. It was different, but height shouldn't really matter. People don't care about a couple inches here or there. You'll find someone who is right for you.

• Lol no, That's like where my dick at. Taller chicks are hotter for me

• Your height isn't an issue my cousin is 4'8 or 4'9 and her boyfriend is well over 6 feet. If a guy really likes you your hight shouldn't mater.

• worry about something you can change, like your weight.

• I think my weight is ok, 48kg

• No, I think many people change for themselves, to better themselves or reach their goals. Generally things like hair and "looking good" are hugely based off of your confidence. If you feel good it will translate over to other people. You want to attract people who like you for the same reasons you like yourself. If you've got to change for others what do you have left?

• @ChaosKilledTheDinos i disagree. we adapt to our surroundings. think about that statement. realize how it's influence sets change in motion. and yes, the internet is also a [virtual] surrounding which greatly influences our decisions.

that's why we've been so successful over the past 200,000 years.

• I would date a girl that tall. A girls height really doesn't mean much to me.

• Sure...

• You are the perfect height for me i'm 6'3 aha ;) A little short actually but not that bad

• Lol my girlfriend is 5' exactly. Now you know there's someone shorter than you hurrah!

• yeah guys will date u dont worry

• I honestly would not mind. Short is cute.

• If I could, and if I found you attractive and / or pleasant , I would have no problem with 5' 1"

• Your height would not be an issue for most guys

• Yeah. Hit me up

• Of course, what's wrong in that height?

• Not a problem. In fact, depending on her body shape, it could be incredibly hot!

• Idc about height and don't think most guys do.

• If you were an intelligent woman and didn't have a preference for well hung men, then sure.

• Lol. You 4" shorter than me. I'm not sure who decided a what average is anyway. But other than the obvious age gap , yes if we shared a connection I would not hesitate to date you.

• Wrong. Most guys don't give a shit.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'1" as well! I'm done growing by the way and I find that guys are actually quite attracted to me because of my height!

• I'm 4'11 and have no problems getting dates at all.

• ehhhh. if i was a guy. probably not

• Lol I'm 4"11
    Guys seem to think it's cute

• Hey, I'm 4'8 and I'm decently successful, don't worry, most men actually prefers shorties :)

• short girls are cute, if you don't like height differences find a short guy they will probably be grateful

• i dont care height differences :D

• Do you know Ariana Grande? She is the same height as you and guys think she is hot!

• I wouldn't but I'm not attracted to girls... anyway, lots of guys like shorter girls.