How do I be more I don't know open or flirty to get a boyfriend?

So I'm 15 and all of my friends have/had boyfriends and their first kisses and I'm the only one who has not. They all say awww that's so cute. And I so tired of it already. I knkw I am only a freshman in high school but I just don't want to be single anymore. I just want to see what it feels like to have a boyfriend. I admit I am shy and when a boy textes me I don't know what to say then they stop talking to me. Then I try texting them then they won't ever reply again. So what should I do I'm to shy to talk to my crush or guy that is interested in me please help!

Sorry if there is any typos I am typing fast.

What Guys Said 2

• Umm master this look i1127.photobucket.com/.../u1sgnKN.gif , be more active in the chats (use emojis to your advantage) and tease em some IRL after you feel the tension there.

• You need to get over being so shy especially over text that's when you should be the most comfortable and able to flirt etc. until you get over that it's not going happen.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 15. It's still too soon. If you haven't felt that way about someone, there is no need to rush things. It will eventually happen.