What should I call him?

My boyfriend and I are big on pet names, I call him babe or baby sometimes, but sometimes he gets self concious his looks and very shy. And i wanted to say something like hey sexy or handsome, or do guys not like that? What do you guys like to be called?

What Guys Said 2

• Imma be honest the name my girlfriend came up for me is the most girly and embarrassing name ever but I don't care, it's Bunbun XD IF THEY FIND IT FUNNY PSSH IMMA BUNBUN THEM RIGHT INTO THE SUNSUN

• I wouldn't mind being called any of those names 😃

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, guys love that but I'm careful about throwing out such strong titles. The guy actually has to be sexy or handsome for me to day that.

• *say that

• He is actually very attractive, he just doesn't wanna admit he is, and I wanna make him feel good about himself, I want to make him feel the way I do when he compliments me on things I'm self concious about

• You sound like a great girlfriend. I think you should then.