Are men easy to forget?

Ladies... ?

Have you or has anyone known a male who was very attractive to you but easy to forget?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the relationship to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls can forget a love easier than guys. They will quicly have more peple approaching them, and also women are mostly their tme ignoring guys.

• They will be sad, but they have more opportuniies to restart their life.

• Well the issue is that you really don't want any other guy. You want them and only them.

• @Jessicocoa That's the same for men when they are in love, we just really want that chick.
      I understand that because may be more difficult for women to get the right guy, the ended really depressed, and gives you the illusion that's worst for women, but... when you really know a guy that's in true love... (it's more hard for guys to distinguish between love and sex attraction) the guy do everything for her, and will suffer equally. But then, there's that factor, ... girls have more people around them, eventually they can hang out, know new people and distract them easier.

What Girls Said 21

• You never forget someone that you once loved.
    But if someone is attractive, but there wasn't any friendship or relationship - I don't think I would continue to think about that person. Many men are attractive, you wouldn't get anything done if all you thought about was good looking guys you saw.

• Yes , if they mean nothing to me.

• Some are; some aren't :) Depends on the level of connection and attraction.

• I guess so. But it's hard to forget memories

• It depends on the relationship you've had with them.

• Depends on the impact they had on my life.

• It depends on how much you love them!

• For the most part.

• Yes, it's easy..

• that's a broad question.

• I won't lie...

Some men I have forgotten about DAYS later.
    Others, I will NEVER forget.

• No, definitely not.

• Yeah attractive time doesn't mean memorable necessarily

• Some can be. Others are more memorable.

• Like all men? Or the men we fall for? I don't forget a guy that I had a crush on~

• It depends on how long you were with the guy and how much confidence and things you shared

• Pretty much everyone is easy to forget. To be remembered you have to make an impression or why else would I remember you. I worked side by side with a guy for three months before I remembered his name. (Using the word buddy pal you works rather well) but for me to remember someone they have to stand out.

• Depends on how much I was into him.

• Yes, they are just as replaceable as most women are that's in ur life

• Depends the person and depends the reason we can't be together and depends what you mean by forget. Like forget and move on or forget that ever existed? Generally yes if is an ex is easy to forget and move on , pointless to cry over spilled milk

• Some are, some are not.
    Ones that know how to connect with me are hard to come by...

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know. I went to a starbucks the other day on my campus for the second time in the whole semester. The freaking barista remembered me.

Never going back there again...

• Yeah if she doesn't like him lol.

• It's probably easier for women to forget men than for men to forget women.

• i am not.

• Sure there are, being that guy can be a bitch...

• for those that had many dicks yes they are... .

• Speak for yourself. I still have exes from when I was 14-16 messaging me.