Why my shy boyfriend still didn't kiss me?

I have a boyfriend who is really shy and we dont hang out a lot bc he is far away from me... we are dating for 2 months... when we do get to hang out we usually just talk and hug... he told me kinda that he wants to kiss me but when we are alone he doesn't get close to me and is always shy... I don't know... what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Tell him to kiss you or you kiss him. When he told you that you should've said "I wish you would" or "please do" or something

• Just do it yourself, dingus. Jeez. Haha.

• If your Intrested maybe you should make the first move by kissing him or teasing him if you tease him about being a whimp he might get fired up and get some courage to do it

• YOU'RE 13!! you shouldn't even be worrying about kissing yet XD

• Make the first move then.

• It's not about shy. I think he got some problems. Peoples doing open world sex lol 😆

What Girls Said 1

• Make sure he does want to kiss you.
    If your sure he does, I suggest you take the first step. If he's shy he might be too scared to be the first one to lean in for a kiss.
    So take the lead and be the one to do the first kiss