How do I get the courage not to hold back from the guy I like?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do not hold back, there s a chance of things working out. If you do hold back, it will NEVER work. Just keep telling yourself this, and you'll get the courage! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a rational reason to 'hold back' - ie he's implied he's not romantically interested, or he's dating someone else, which is flexible in some peoples minds according to how they define dating? I think men, like women, like prospective partners to have some courage. We're all in the same boat after all. Above all, be yourself and let time work its magic.

What Guys Said 2

• Just talk to him not matter how awkward it gets or feels

• We've been friends for a few years and were getting really close last year but then I freaked out when I stayed over and bailed without saying anything and then we met up six months later and it was great i told him i'd like to see more of him but he didn't want to change the friendship. We didn't speak for another 6 months then hung out again - i'm so scared he will hurt me but he's so amazing! I just don't understand him he tole me about this girl that was in love with him and he didn't understand why because he never hung out with her one on one or really spoke to her but he agrees to spend time with me and when he is with me he'll hug, last time he kissed me on the cheek, always insists on paying, opening doors and focuses all his attention onto me.

• By what your saying it sounds like he likes you to if he is hugging and kissing you and I don't think he will reject your advances towards him maybe he mentioned another girl to make you a bit jealous with everything potential new relationship their is risk involved we all don't want to get hurt but life is about taking chances and I think you have a good chance here

• Don't over think things. walk over to him and start a conversation. see how things go.

What Girls Said 0