Why would a guy on Tinder suddenly stop messaging?

He seemed interested:
1. He asked me how I did on my exams.
2. He replied fast to my messages.
3. He gave me advice.
5. He asked me out on a date.

Why would he suddenly stop messaging me? Should I text him to find out what's wrong even though he didn't reply to my last message or is that desperate?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why some people are so concerned with how they come across when they message someone first or try to find out what's going on. As if wondering what's going on when someone suddenly stops messaging isn't a normal human thing. He might be busy, might not have seen a notification or he might have found someone better to talk to. Just message him once, if he doesn't respond again, it's clear and you move on. Simple as hell.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm concerned with double texting because apparently the slightest suggestion of neediness or desperation makes a guy run.

• The wrong type of guy, sure. Maybe if he's looking for a hookup only? I don't think this is needy or desperate though. He's already asked you out on a date, but suddenly stopped messaging. It's a weird thing to happen and doesn't usually happen, so it's normal to want to find out if something's wrong. I see this as a normal reaction to an unusual situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just move on

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He found another girl, you must of taken too long

0|0
    0|0
  • when is the date?

0|0
    0|0
  • What was the last message you sent to him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!