• Love has no boundaries
    75% (27)75% (12)75% (39)Vote
  • Why the hell?
    8% (3)12% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Just keep me out of it
    17% (6)13% (2)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For all these people getting sensitive, it's just a question, I didn't ask for negative comments about racism.

All I want is to know what people think.

Chill out!

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I agree with love has no boundaries as well I went with why the hell... Because why the hell should it matter? O_o

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your poll options suck

3|1
    0|0
    • Yup. The racism on this site. Ughhhh.

• Show All
    • For your information, I am close to dating a black girl.

I was merely wondering

• Then whats with these blatantly biased poll options?

What Girls Said 7

• Who gives a fuck? I'm dating interracially (he's Asian I'm white) and I do not understand why people care

0|2
    0|0
  • None of mine or anyone else's business

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Let people date whoever the hell they wanna date.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am mixed and I've dated white guys, I don't see any problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • No need to look at color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm whitish brown and my crush is a black guy and he knows cause we like each other but can't date for other reasons but my point is dose it really matter what his skin colour is

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the whitest white girl ever with big black man. We are so much in love and he treats me like his queen. no reason white man can't date a black girl... Love is love

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• m.quickmeme.com/.../...695fae8d49d0917fdd62b6c.jpg
    So... The next time you dying and there's only a black person to save you, you'd rather die? Figures, stupidity is its own undoing.
    Point is we're all human, now if you said 'white guys dating black horses' or something...

2|0
    0|0
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's disgusting. unless they're dating hot famous black chicks. those are the only good looking ones. like rihanna and beyonce and nicki minaj mmmmmm ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • "When in Rome." is my take on racism in relationships. I'll just follow local customs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You whites are an endangered species already in South Africa and with Julius Malema becoming more powerful you might start becoming even more endangered. I think you should stick with white girls.

3|0
    0|0