Is it bad if a girl is always starting the conversation?

I've been talking to this guy. And I feel like I'm always the one starting tbe conversation... is that bad?

I mean sometimes I think it's bad if the guys not starting the conversation? Am I right or wrong? Is it bad for the girl to always start the conversation... if the guy told you he was quite...
He told me he was quite! So is it bad if I start the conversation!

What Guys Said 1

• Someone's gotta start it, right?

• Yes! But, shouldn't the guy start it every now and then?

• Yeah I guess. Depends how into you he is, really. He could also just be autistic and not great at talking.

• Maybe... I guess... I don't know! All I know is that he told me he was quite.

What Girls Said 1

• I've got guy friends like that. But once I start up a conversation all is fine. I think it depends on the guy. No worries

• I kinda want it to go further then just friends! So I don't want to always be starting the conversation. If he doesn't wanna talk to me. I don't want him to be talking to me because he feels sorry or something for me.

• Mmm. I suggest doing so flirting through text and make him enjoy talking to you. Get it so that he can't wait to talk to you.